• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
A monkey that plays piano because what if it was good and you could enjoy his music and honestly who doesn't want a monkey.

WYR Turn into a bunny for 5 seconds every time you sneeze or being only able to wear the color purple for the rest of your life (excluding hair and skin :P )

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Either one doesn't sound good or bad.... but probably the rabbit because I can always hold back a sneeze.
I like my freedom to dress to my leisure.

WYR... be forced to do the Chicken Dance, or forced to do the Can-Can?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Uh, either one I suppose.

WYR... find out your creepy neighbor has been taking photos of you in your sleep, or never find out, and it continues- Even if you move, he/she follows you.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd rather find out my neighbor was taking photos of me...then I'd give her a kiss and all of my money and blow my ****ing brains out. At that point, what's the point of living? I'dve (multicontraction power go!) been exposed to the public as far as I could rationally tell, and at that point there is no erasure of the deed. Getting her in jail would be ruining a life. Not doing anything about it would leave me in shame and wouldn't erase my image from her mind. Nothing would win except for me taking myself out.

WYR - Go to college for 10 years and make $300,000 a year coming out, or never go to college and make $50,000 a year after four years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom