• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
Baked , mashed potatoes are my least favourite food.
If you had to choose 1 would it be a new innovative pokemon game or zelda game?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Probably superhero, although it depends specifically which Pokemon, and what my super abilities are

WYR do solitary confinement or in a jail with other people that treat you like crap and beat you up and stuff

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I don't know how to respond.... I don't know what either of that means...

WYR.... become a weapon (like in Soul Eater), or become a book keeper in Zach/Gash Bell?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Same nightmare. Mostly because sleep is necessary for a healthy life and maybe you might eventually desensitize yourself to the nightmare??? Not to mention the fact that you didn't specify that we would remember the nightmare when we woke up in the morning so....yeah.

WYR live underwater or live in the clouds (or at least in a building that could stay afloat in the air)?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Underwater, granted I could breathe...
No, actually- I'd rather be above the water. I couldn't play video games or do art, or like- ANYTHING I liked underwater.
So- yeah, after some thought, I'd rather be high in the clouds.
Though, preferably, I'd take neither and stay where I am, down on the ground, thank you.

WYR... Have no more poops, or have no more pees?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom