• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Hmm, is this like struggle to climb? Or is it just a nice hike? I'll assume it's a nice hike. And in that case, I'd rather climb a mountain, cause I HATE fishing, it's so boring to me. And I love hiking, it's so beautiful

Would you rather burn to death or freeze to death?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Not bathe. Secretly, I sometimes do it anyway...

WYR Be frozen (But still able to think) forever (And never die), or kill everyone in the world in the most painful way possible, and then have to live forever?

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
WYR Be frozen (But still able to think) forever (And never die), or kill everyone in the world in the most painful way possible, and then have to live forever?
Both of those would make you go mad. I would rather be frozen, yes, I would still lose my sanity but I wouldn't have the guilt of killing people.

Going to go with something easy to think of for my first one:
WYR:
Own every game and every console in the world but all the games were really easy and could be individually beaten in a day.
Own every game and every console in the world but all the games are Lego versions of the game and are brutally hard.

Fig

The Altruist
Own every game and every console in the world but all the games are Lego versions of the game and are brutally hard. I personally love a challenge and seeing Lego versions of my games in a Lego format! ^^

WYR:

Play competitive in Monopoly ?
Play competitive in trading card games?

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
Pokemon trainer where Professor Oak gets my gender wrong.

WYR
Sleep all day and have to do work all night
Sleep all night and party during the day

キラ

Yo!
Uuuuuum...

Sleep all night and party during the day!!!
:cool:

Would you rather eat a 16oz cup of salt or drink a 16oz cup of egg yolks?

:cooky:

Blue Canary

Egg yolks. You never said they couldn't be soft boiled.

WYR Be a LEGO Minifig and have children play with you all day or be a cat belonging to a crazy cat lady?

キラ

Yo!
If it was a crazy cat lady who just has a messy house and hoards every single cat in the neighborhood... I'd be a LEGO minifig.

If it was a crazy cat lady who pampered her cats, I'd soooooooo love that life...

Would you rather be a mortician or a surgeon?

Blue Canary

surgeon. At least the bodies wouldn't be dead until afterwards...

WYR Play a game of Monopoly for your life or play a game of Scrabble for your life? And by "for your life" I mean some guy will kill you if you lose.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
surgeon. At least the bodies wouldn't be dead until afterwards...

WYR Play a game of Monopoly for your life or play a game of Scrabble for your life? And by "for your life" I mean some guy will kill you if you lose.

Monopoly

WYR
Listen to Michael Jackson's original cover of Beat It
or
Listen to Fall Out Boy's cover of Beat It

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom