• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Hm....Navi. Tael's torn between his sister and his friend. Navi has no questioning as to where her loyalties lie, if I were Tael I would be feeling guilty all the time either way.

Ninjad! Giant robot.

WYR see a game where Link gets the girl and has a few kids, or a game where Ganondorf or some other villain has a kid who they're training to follow in their footsteps, and the kid is a boss you have to fight?

The former, especially if said girl is Zelda
WYR have the voice of Tony Todd or Mark Hamill if you were a villain?

Apartment complex. The more people there the more likely I'll meet a nice girl

WYR eat breakfast at McDonalds or at Subway?

Mickey D's. They have those super-nummy Mcgriddle things with bacon and cheese... nom nom nom.

Would you rather have to go through a series of elaborate, difficult, and potentially lethal tests in a controlled environment over the course of a decade to no final reward but help a really important experiment that could change the world, or go out and attempt to kill the most viscous serial killer that ever lived, a man/woman who'd killed more people than Genghis Khan's armies, with a bo staff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom