• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Big Brother. I couldn't handle being out in the middle of nowhere and having to eat bugs and stuff to survive.

o.o Legs, without thumbs I couldnt play vidja games.

WYR have a million dollars that you can only spend on food or have fifty dollars that you can spend on whatever you want?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
A million dollars for food. I don't eat a lot, so what I do eat is usually a bit pricier. If I had a gajillion dollars to spend on food, then I could use any money Ii earned from working to spend on whatever I want.

[EDIT BECAUSE OOPS]I forgotted to do the WYR I'M SUCH A DUMMY BUTT!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!! I sorry Dawn... :kawaii:

Last edited:
D

Dawngeon

You did not post a WYR, so Im FREEEEEEE
Would You Rather live in Rapture (Bioshock) or in Ganodorf-Ruled Hyrule? The later DOES have ReDeads

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
DOG!

Yeah, pretty much dog. Well, maybe cat... Hmm... Cat. Cats get to relax more, and are cooler-looking. Sorry, Luke!

WYR have a depressed, needy friend or be a depressed needy friend?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
100 tiny foxes, I don't think I need a crossbow, and I'm sure that tiny foxes would be adorable.

Would you rather be Link in Majora's Mask or Link in Wind Waker? (being in the place of the hero)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom