• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would you rather see Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, or Twilight Princess brought to Switch?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
tbh I think Dolphin makes for a much better TPHD experience than actual TPHD.

WWHD though is still the most beautiful game I've ever seen, so I'm on that one for sure :)

Obviously I want all three on Switch bc Switch is my preferred console and I'll definitely play SS at some point and WW and TP again. Also, I'd like to have all Zeldas on Switch.

If i had to choose, then SS because I haven't played it yet. It would be nice play the first playthrough with Switch and get the best experience out of SS.

MW7

SS would be the one I would most like to see, but WW and TP would be so easy to port over. I would love to play SS again, but my Wii Motion Plus controller is faulty now and I've been putting off buying a new one.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
TP. SS wouldn't work without the Wii remote. tWW got a proper HD release. TP's was just...a lazy port. It needs a proper remaster with Tech Demo level graphics.

I would love to see a trilogy! Like people have said, it wouldn't take that much to port over WW and TP. For SS it might be tough to program the motion controls accurately enough to make a clear improvement on the Wii controls, especially after what I've seen with the motion controls in games like the Pokemon Let's Go games.

That being said, I think that with the announcement of BOTW 2, a trilogy is much less likely to occur. If I had to choose one to port over, I think I'd pick TP. Of the two Wii U games, WW sold just over 2 million while TP I think barely cracked 1 million, so it makes a bit more sense to port it to cover costs of both versions. Plus, it's just my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom