• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would you rather see Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, or Twilight Princess brought to Switch?

Zachie

Moo
Personally, I'd like to see Skyward Sword. The Joy-Con are already equipped with motion sensors so they wouldn't even need to change very much. But I feel like it'd also just be stupid easy for them to port Wind Waker & Twilight Princess to Switch since it's already available on Wii U and the graphics are nice and crisp.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I feel like out of them all it'll be SS first for no other reason than WW and TP have already been brought forward to the Wii U so SSHD would probably be their big reveal.

Zachie

Moo
I feel like out of them all it'll be SS first for no other reason than WW and TP have already been brought forward to the Wii U so SSHD would probably be their big reveal.
I hope so. I never finished Skyward Sword because of it being on the Wii & the controls drove me bonkers.. but I want to give it another go.

SI_GCN_TheLegendOfZeldaTheWindWaker_image1600w.jpg

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I enjoy the Wii U versions of TP and WW, so those aren’t as dire of a need for me. I would say SS so that when I eventually get a Switch, I could give the game another chance with (hopefully/probably) much better controls.

Last edited:
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Do I have to choose just one? Because I want all three.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I have serious doubts on tww and tp since they are already on wii u,so i'm betting on Skyward Sword HD 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom