• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather Game

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Famous when dead. Avoiding publicity when you don't want it, AND you are dead a lot longer than you are alive.

WYR be on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune?
Jeopardy. Atleast I have a chance to keep coming back if I win.

WYR play only Skyward Sword the rest of your life, or be caught in a timeloop, in reality, sort of like Groundhog Day?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Bacon wrapped chicken

WYR be forced to read War and Peace thrice through w/o stopping, or have to listen to the Yoshi's New Island soundtrack on loop for three days straight?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Movies, if I lost attention it wouldn't throw the whole session off.

WYR have feelings for someone that doesn't return them or have someone you don't have feelings for confess feelings for you?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
The latter. At least in that instance, I might try to get to know the person just to see if there's compatibility there and if it might become something more.

WYR have to eat cow tongue or ox tail?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Cow tongue. There's actually this Mexican place near where I live that does cow tongue tacos.

WYR play a game with a great soundtrack but middling visuals or a game with great visuals but a middling soundtrack?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I can't tell if a game's graphics are "bad" or not so the first one, it's basically Twilight Princess

WYR never play another Zelda game in your life or only be able to play Zelda games for the rest of your life?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Definitely a Goron. I'd obviously love to be a zora but they have such a delicate constitution.

Be stuck outside until you die or be stuck inside until you die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom