• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Would You Like to See Twilight Princess for the 3ds?

if TP did get a remake ( wich i dont think it will happen or it would be for a long time), it would be better if it got it for the WII U. with HD graphics and a WII U tablet interface. it would not work right on the 3DS

I beleive it would be great a tp game for 3ds.It has a great story (2 kingdoms hyrule,twilight),ganondorf is back again,there are some good opponents (aeralfos,dark knights),very intimmidate bosses (fury argorock stallord morpheel) and it would have a good gameplay control at 3ds.if they make and some improvements it will be avery good game. A sequel also would be a nice idea

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
I believe Twilight Princess is as good as it's gonna get graphics wise, the only thing they could do with it to enhance it is probably make it HD which isn't really that amazing. What would be amazing though is if they took the artwork and graphics from the Ocarina of Time 3D remake and made a "Like to the Past: 3D." I'd love to see the world in that game like I see the world of OoT or MM.

Either they do that or bring MM to the 3DS.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I wouldn't like to see TP for the 3DS. Why would it even need to be? There are already two versions of TP and I think that is enough.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I personally would want to see TP be remade for the Wii U not the 3DS. Although, it's actually still a little too early for a TP remake to talked about right now if you really think about it. Later this year, we will already be getting WW HD on Wii U. If you really think about it, the original WW came out world-wide between late 2002 and early 2003, as where TP came out world-wide between late 2006 and early 2007. I personally think it makes sense that we might expect a TP HD remake at least 3 years after WW HD. As for remakes on the 3DS, I personally think it makes sense that we might expect either a MM 3D remake or aLttP 3D remake either sometime October this year to go along with WW HD to tide us over the wait for Zelda Wii U and Zelda 3DS, which would sorta makes sense going by what Miyamoto said about for 3DS having either MM 3D, aLttP 3D, or another aLttP sequel or sometime between 2015 and 2016 if going by what Aonuma said about new game before remake in which if that happens, it might push back the timing of chances of seeing a TP HD remake. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I'd love to see Twilight Princess for 3DS. I really love the game and I would love it more if I could take it everywhere with me on my 3DS. I really like the idea.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I'm a little torn on this one, actually. Part of me wants a new Zelda game for the 3DS, no matter what it is. However, I don' believe that TP can be transfered to the 3DS without the gameplay and graphics being strange.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Ummm, a remake for 3DS? That seems like it would be more of a port then a remake, I mean, Nintendo wouldn't really be able to add much to the game, other then minor tweaks. A port I'd be fine with, because graphically....I can't say the graphics would be improved too much. I would like to point out, however, that I am NOT against a 3DS remake, but I wouldn't buy it. Or support it.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Yes and no.

I would be thrilled to the extreme to see Twilight Princess as a 3DS resale. It's my favorite game as well as it was my first Zelda game.

However, I don't think graphics would be right for the use of the depth slider. In my opinion, I think that the graphics already in a decent depth of 3D that it doesn't bother my eyes. The graphics would be better off as being touched and made into an HD game like Wind Waker is. Therefore, it would be released for Wii U.

J

JungeKaiser

Twilight Princes is one of my favorite zelda games and I would love to see it on the 3ds even though I don't think it would happen due to the limitations of the 3ds, but it's a nice idea.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't understand the deal people are making over the graphics, here. Seriously, the 3DS has more power than the GameCube, so if anything, its resolution would probably look better due to the smaller screen. Beyond that... does it really matter? Twilight Princess isn't exactly a game to get worked up over "not looking good". Its colors are insanely bland and its scenery isn't the least bit impressive. The scenery thing honestly goes for the entire series, but the drab green, brown, and grey overdose of TP's palette make it even worse. This is not to say the game looks bad, it's just... people are acting like a game that already doesn't look amazing will be raped visually by the 3DS for no reason whatsoever.

I would hate to see Twilight Princess on the 3ds. For one, the coloring of the game is way too dark for the 3ds to take. It would look very weird on it. The controls would have to be charged a lot and that a lone would make me not want to buy the remake, if there was one. Twilight Princess is one of those games that can not be made into a 3ds game. This is a game that needs to be played on a house system. If they did make a remake of the game, I would not buy it ever through twilight princess is my favorite video game of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom