• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Like to See the Chao Garden Return?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
The Chao Garden has been in five Sonic games, if I remember correctly. The Chao Garden was/is a great way to kill some time and relax. It had a lot for the player to do in it, like racing and fighting.

Many Sonic fans loved the Chao Garden, me being one of them. The Sonic series hasn't had a Chao Garden since SA2, and that is kind of sad, since it's so much fun, and they tease it so much in other games.

Anyway, would you like to see it return? I know I sure would.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I know I'd love to see the Chao Garden return, but not for my own usage. I personally never caught onto the love of the Chao Garden, but my two little brothers and even my older cousin spent far too many hours than they should've raising their own Chaos. I recognize that it's great fun, having a virtual pet that you must keep your eyes on. Macromanaging the little bugger can be the most prolific experience in gaming life.

I did like the design of the Angel Chao, and that's one I'd personally like to see again. SO, why not bring the Garden back in a 50815x better format? It would be a step to rejuvenating the Sonic series, and it would be a step to bring back old players. (:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Chao Gardens? Oh hell yeah, I would love to see them return in a Sonic game again, maybe SEGA can finally dish out a Sonic Adventure 3 and have it be on Wii U with Chao Gardens making a return once again. Would be rezzical, also thinking now the Wii U Gamepad could likely be usable in the Chao Gardens, have a Chao's stats and stuff be displayed on it or something like that. In the end I would indeed like to see them return, wish it was possible to transfer Chao from a GameCube Memory card to the Wii U system if such a thing were to happen though, but ah well.

Last edited:

Hanyou

didn't build that
I only know of three games with the Chao Garden (Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Advance), but if other games have them, I'd love to know which ones.

They were one of my favorite parts of both SA1 and SA2, and gave the game variety. For people who think Sonic's just about "running fast," well, I can see why Chao Gardens wouldn't matter, but to me they were part of the world and atmosphere in those games, especially the first one. I'd love to see them return.

Also, the Chao-related VMU minigames were awesome. I used to carry my VMU around with me, and wore the battery out pretty quick with my little Chao. Brilliant move on Sega's part.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Chao Gardens? Oh hell yeah, I would love to see them return in a Sonic game again, maybe SEGA can finally dish out a Sonic Adventure 3 and have it be on Wii U with Chao Gardens making a return once again. Would be rezzical, also thinking now the Wii U Gamepad could likely be usable in the Chao Gardens, have a Chao's stats and stuff be displayed on it or something like that. In the end I would indeed like to see them return, wish it was possible to transfer Chao from a GameCube Memory card to the Wii U system if such a thing were to happen though, but ah well.

It would be nice to have it on the gamepad. It would be even better if they made a 3DS Sonic game to go along with that, so you could send your chao from the Wii U to the 3DS.

I only know of three games with the Chao Garden (Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Advance), but if other games have them, I'd love to know which ones.

They were one of my favorite parts of both SA1 and SA2, and gave the game variety. For people who think Sonic's just about "running fast," well, I can see why Chao Gardens wouldn't matter, but to me they were part of the world and atmosphere in those games, especially the first one. I'd love to see them return.

Also, the Chao-related VMU minigames were awesome. I used to carry my VMU around with me, and wore the battery out pretty quick with my little Chao. Brilliant move on Sega's part.

The Chao Garden reappears in Sonic Pinball Party for the GBA and in Sonic Chronicles:The Dark Brotherhood for the DS. Anyways, I guess it should return. I never really cared for it but whatever.

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
It would be nice to have it on the gamepad. It would be even better if they made a 3DS Sonic game to go along with that, so you could send your chao from the Wii U to the 3DS.

Hmmm, a Sonic title on 3DS that has Chao Gardens as well you say? Yeah, I can see that as well, Chao Garden on the go would be for the win. Who needs to stare out the window on a Road Trip if you have a pocket sized Chao Garder that can be used whenever so long as your battery is charged? The answer is nobody...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom