• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Would You Like To See Another Linking Zelda Game Like OoX?

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
The recent false leak from 4Chan proposing two Zelda games similar to the Oracle games got me thinking about future Zelda games featuring a linking system similar to the one shown in the Oracles. Would you like to see a linking system return in a future Zelda game? If you do want to see a similar system return, why?

I would personally like to see a similar linking system return to the series, it made for a very interesting concept. It was also a good deal for Nintendo because instead of us buying just one game, you have to get two to get the complete story, so more profit for them xD. The linking system really intrigued me and seeing it return on a future handheld makes for some very interesting possibilities as to how they could pull it off. I really do hope they bring this back in the future, so what do you think?

MW7

I haven't gotten around to using the linking system, but from what I've heard it's pretty cool. I'd definitely be happy if Nintendo did something like that again. My favorite thing about the Oracle games was that they had contrasting styles. Ages focused on puzzles and Seasons focused on combat. So I bought Ages because I like puzzles more than combat. It's cool when there's multiple options for what kind of game you want to play.

Just the idea of two Zelda games being simultaneously released is cool in of itself though.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I actually never played any of the Oracle games, but the linking idea doesn't sound too bad. I guess I would have to play the games and have a feel for it myself.

I was actually excited when I first heard about it. But I was upset when I found out they were fake. I hope to see some kind of game like those released sometime in the future.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Haven't played Oracles yet, but from what I hear, they were good. Nuff' said.

It was really sad that those 4Chan things were fake, they looked really cool. I would've liked to see Nintendo actually make them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom