• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Like to See Another Donkey Kong Country Game for Wii U?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I wouldn't mind seeing another Donkey Kong Country Returns game, but I would really like it if they:
1. Bring back King K. Rool and the Kremlings.
2. Make only 1 hit until DK or Diddy dies like in the original.
3. Make Donkey Kong heavier and Diddy Kong more agile like in the original.
4. Get rid of Diddy's stupid gun and jetpack.
5. Bring back underwater levels.
6. MAKE THE LEVELS HARDER!

That should be it for now.

Last edited:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
They better make a DKC on the Wii U, and they also better bring back Funky, Candy, and Dixie Kong, and King K Rool better come back with the Kremlings.

Yes I would love that!!
I feel they pretty much nailed DKC for the Wii, it really gave a good mix of old and new in the gameplay.
Anyways, like others have said, I'd especially love to see more classic levels and characters, especially Dixie Kong, always my favorite ^.^

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
I'd actually prefer a game similar to Donkey Kong 64. That game is amazing! Or....they could just remaster it in HD and make my dream come true.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
I'd love any donkey kong platformer, be it 2d or 3d. We need more of it. DKCR was a great return to the classic series and I hope they keep going with it. However I would like to see the return of the Kremlings and King K.Rool. I don't believe they're owned by Rare seeing as they were in other games, with K.Rool being in Mario Superstar Sluggers and the same thing with Diddy and the rest of the Kongs. All were developed by Rare so there's no excuse to not bring them back. Though people hated DK64 I for one loved it. I even got the bundle "jungle green" 64 with the game.

P.S. More DK rap!!!!! Cheesy and stupid but classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom