• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Like to See a Superman and Batman Movie?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
With the release of the new Man of Steel movie today, I was thinking "Wouldn't it be cool if they made a movie with Batman and Superman," like the animated movies Superman/Batman Apocolypse and Superman/Batman Public Enemy.

So, would you like to see a movie based on these to superheroes? If so, what enemy would you want them to be up against in the movie? Also, would you like to see it before and if they make a Justice League movie? If not, explain why you do not want a Superman/Batman movie.

Yes, I'd love to see a Superman/Batman movie. The villain should be Lex Luthor, and it should take place before a Justice League movie.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Not that I'm all that much into superheroes in general, but I honestly wouldn't care much for combining those two. I find Batman generally to be a doable hero type character, because it comes from personal experience and motivation, while Superman generally is just "super" because he was born that way. I just don't find that all that interesting.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Oh man if only Heath Ledger hadn't died (may he rest in peace) but Batman and Superman vs Lex and the Joker? I'd murder to see that movie! xD

M

Magg45

Yeah, I am biggest fan of Batman and superman. Even have seen many times, usually weekends.

Mido

Version 1
I honestly could see a Justice League movie rise out of these movies' paths in the future. The one thing that does bring concern to me, however, is that I'm not sure if Christian Bale would ever return to play the Batman again, as from what I've heard, The Dark Knight Rises was going to be his last movie portraying Batman. Who knows, perhaps that could change, but I don't know.

Honestly though, I could see the possibility of a Justice League movie become very apparent, and it perhaps could match the success of the Avengers Movie. All in all, I guess the audience will have to wait and see what the future holds, but I know for sure that a Justice League Movie is something I'd like to see!

Garo

Boy Wonder
Apart from one thing. Aquaman. He sucks.

AQUAMAN-1-PREVIEW-DCNU.jpg

You were saying? *clears throat*

Let me dispel any and all thoughts like this right now. Aquaman is the hardest of the hardcore. He has the strength of Superman, the speed of the Superman, the dashing good looks of every other superhero, can swim at absurd speeds, is the King of Atlantis, has an incredibly powerful trident, can overload the minds of fish with a kind of telepathic sonar that compels them - not asks them - to do his bidding, and does all of that on both land and sea because he is half-human, half-Atlantean. Oh, and he's a straight up murderer, hangs out with a group of people called the Others, one of whom summons a GHOST ARMY to attack people, another of whom has tigers that do her bidding, and yet another of whom who LIVES ON THE MOON. And he LEADS this group of people.

In conclusion AQUAMAN IS AWESOME. Thank you and have a nice day.

*realizes that's not the topic of the thread*

Oh, right, a World's Finest movie. Yes, I would be all for that. Superman and Batman are the two most iconic superheroes, even after the runaway success of the Avengers, and pairing just those two up is much easier to sell to the public than a full Justice League movie with heroes that most people don't care much about.

Fig

The Altruist
I would love to see a Superman and Batman in the nearby future, but then again that would be known as the Justice League. Unless the movie itself only focus on Superman and Batman, that would still be a cool movie to see! I would totally spend money to see a movie featuring two of the greatest DC Superheroes of all time!!!!

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Real talk?
Batman has no powers but is a badass... Superman has too many powers but doesn't seem as badass...

But
The film would be Superman wrecking everyone's sh*t with lasers and stuff and Batman would be, like, talking to him on the Batphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom