• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Like to See a New Golden Sun Game on the 3DS or the Wii U?

Which System would you like to see a new Golden Sun on?

• 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii U

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Simple thread.

Do you want to see a new Golden Sun game on the 3DS, the Wii U, or both?

I would like to see a Golden Sun game for both systems. You can never have to much Golden Sun. :P

both of course, though its more than likely going to be on the 3DS if we get another game at all. nintendo are a bit foolish, they seem to be scared of GS, it feels like if they dare to put GS on a home console especially the WiiU with HD graphics that it might usurp Zelda and they dont want that. though in a world where final Fantasy is no more of a running joke than an anti-nintendo console seller i can't think of a better time to unleash GS in all of its glory. Though it probably wont happen

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I want to see a Golden Sun on the 3DS that finishes the story from Dark Dawn (because they totally ended at a cliffhanger!!!) and I'd like to see a new Golden Sun on the console, or, heck, they can even remake (not rerelease) the first for all I care.

I agree with Spirit. I think they're afraid of Golden Sun. Dark Dawn was kind of a disappointment- it was still great, but I feel like they really held back story wise. If they make a brand new Golden Sun, I want to see what they can really give us. There's so much possibility!

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would definitely love to see Golden Sun for at least the 3DS. I thought it was a great series and would love to see more of it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I know this is necroing...but I think I have a somewhat intelligible post. Listen, now that the 3DS and Wii U are both released (and that I have had some exposure to them), there are certain strengths that go along with both.

The 3DS boasts power that is pretty much analogous to a GameCube. It produces wonderful games that sound, play, hell even look wonderful. Sure, you won't find a Battlefield 3 title on 3DS but it's still massively portable and looks/plays/sounds great. FE13 among other games are testament to this. For that reason I'd love to see GS3D.

Wii U on the other hand, I am not sure how they'd handle the title. You could have a Gamepad experience, or perhaps a dedicated Gamepad+Wiimote experience. Either way it'd serve an HD wonderful dynamic.

Camelot are still around but have said they'd only do a 3DS GS game if there is demand for it, which apparently there isn't. They also said making the GS games was too much like hard work and would rather do something else.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'd like to see it on 3DS actually. I think the game would be more fitting for it. They can keep it simple and fun, whereas we'd probably expect more from a big console game and it might get a bit bloated. So, keep it simple and keep it handheld, and that'd do me fine. Thanks Nintendo, now chop chop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom