• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Would You Like to See a 3D Remake?

G

Green Cap

I'm on the ambassador program so I have it and it's just not fun to play on the 3ds. I personally wouldn't like it.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Nomatter how hard they tried, it could not be worse that the original side scrolling one. Do you mean layered 3d like on the 3ds or 3d as in Majoras mask or skyward sword? I would buy it... if Nintendo had the dumb idea to make it!

SuperMetroid

Eating Your Brains
Honestly I wouldn't care to see an Adventure of Link 3D remake because this game was not loved by many people and it would be a waste on Nintendo's part to put money into something that people wouldn't care to play.

It's exactly for this reason that a game like AoL should be remade. I am yet to play the game myself, but I've heard from many Zelda veterans that AoL is one of the most underrated Zelda game, simply because of common misconceptions. The fact that you used the general opinion of the public and not your own hints that you yourself are yet to experience AoL. Its an example of how AoL became so unloved; the hate feeds itself.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I Certainly would, and if it were going to be remade in the viewpoint of OoT, I would like the following

Difficulty options: Easy, Normal, Hard and Original
Random encounters but with a turn based/ATB system, like Final Fantasy VII
Revamped music( duh)
More intriguing story with more dialouge and VOICE ACTING!!!!!! :D
Make the level system totally different: Have overall stats like a Final Fantasy game like Vigor, speed, attack, defense, luck etc.
Have more than 8 life sections or just have Hit Points/ a health bar.
If it's on Wii U there could be DLC like extra costumes and stuff

I like all of your ideas except voice acting. It would be great to play that game and actually beat it.

I've changed my mind. I don't think they should alter the difficulty though. I think it would be awesome to see it as a revamped 3D game. I don't really want them to change anything major besides making it 3D, as in, a 3D environment. I just love the feel of the game. As a side note, I am almost to the Great Palace. Then I just have to beat Thunderbird and Shadow Link.

well I didn't play the original,so a eshop 3D remake would be good for me,but I think a original Zelda game for the 3DS would be better.

NOOOOOOO! No more remakes of the N64 classics. They're called CLASSICS for a reason, and should stop being made because it wouldn't be the same as for the N64. They already did a remake for the N64 games including Mario Kart, Mario 64, Paper Mario for the 3DS, ETC!!!!!!!!

For Zelda 2... No I would not like a 3D remake for that one... for it is my least favorite Zelda game... :(

For another Zelda game? ... hmm maybe... maybe... :)

I agree with the others. I don't think a remake is needed. Just the original on Eshop for all please. Not just abbassadors

Big Octo

=^)
NOOOOOOO! No more remakes of the N64 classics. They're called CLASSICS for a reason, and should stop being made because it wouldn't be the same as for the N64. They already did a remake for the N64 games including Mario Kart, Mario 64, Paper Mario for the 3DS, ETC!!!!!!!!

... You do realize that Adventure of Link was an NES game?

Anyways, I wouldn't really like to see it remade, because frankly, I love the game just the way it is.

Yeaaaa, no. Not at all. AoL needs to stay right where it is, and not come out again. The game wasn't horrible like a lot of people say, but it wasn't good enough to come back out on the 3DS. Besides, if they were to change the graphics, the fandom would be upset, but if they didn't change it, new players wouldn't buy it. And in the fandom, not enough people loved it that much to buy it on the 3DS. I think it would be a bad idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom