• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Like There to Be a New Oracle Game?

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, a new Oracle game would be fun, but highly unlikely. The games were originally going to be a trilogy, but it wouldn't work out. So it became to games, no, two amazing game. The only way I think we'll get a new one is if they remade OoS and OoA and then we'd get a new one, but again, highly unlikely.

H

Haneul

I would really love to see another Oracle game... Maybe someday they will work on it but I don't really think that will be happening. Sadly. :(.

Kybyrian

I wouldn't like another Oracle game simply because the Oracle games are clearly over and it wouldn't make any sense to start a new one, but I would certainly like to see something like the Oracle games. I'm not necessarily talking about a 2D game. It could be 3D and I would be fine with it. The things I would look for is something like the changing of seasons and time. I'm sure they could come up with something else to manipulate throughout the game.

Oracle of Ages were very heavily puzzle-based. The whole game almost seemed like a puzzle with the traveling back and forth through time. In fact, and entire dungeon required you to travel back and forth to finish it because it changes drastically from past to present. In my opinion, Oracle of Ages was a lot better than Oracle of Seasons for this reason. Oracle of Seasons seemed to have better items, in my opinion, but Oracle of Ages had superior puzzles and the battles weren't a pushover at all.

Both of the games were very entertaining and the final bosses awesome, and it was great how you could link them together. It wouldn't work to have another one of them, though. Like I said, they have ended, and there isn't a chance of another one of them that I see. I wouldn't complain if a game was sort of like them, however.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Of course. Any new Zelda game is welcome, in my book. However, it would be very strange to continue the series at this point in time, considering that Oracle was never really a mainstream Zelda title so much as a nice little series they created to tide over Game Boy owners until Wind Waker came out. It wasn't even developed by Nintendo, but by Capcom.

As far as many people are concerned, the Game Boy games don't even count as "real" Zelda titles. I doubt it would sell well, and it probably wouldn't even be considered.

I don't think its the right direction anymore. What I would like to see is the theme of going through the ages or going through the seasons in a band new 3D Zelda game. I think that would be cool. Wait... wait!

K, what if they make The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Aging Seasons!
And its both games together but in 3D and changed up a bit!

I dunno...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom