• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Would You Like The Interlopers As the Villains of SS?

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Would you? If it happens, which I doubt it will, it will probably explain more backstory towards Twilight Princess such as the Occooa, City in the Sky, Ancient Sages, etc.

Would you like the Dark Interlopers from TP to be the Main Villain of SS, even if it doesn't seem likely?

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Yes.

I would like them to explain the corruption that lead the Sheikah to betray the Royal Family and attempt to gain control of the SR, if that's even the case.

Last edited:
I think it would be a very interesting concept and I think it would work really well within the Zelda lore and how the game play would turn out. But it won't happen, I'm pretty certain.

I would like to see what they could do with the Dark Interlopers. I think they would add a lot of depth to the story, and it would add an aspect of corruption to the series. I just don't know how Nintendo would do a final boss with the Interlopers.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
What Locke said and for the same reasons but I still think City in the Sky are/maybe ancient ruins of Skyloft we'll find out if we see any Occooa.

Young Link

Grasshopper
That would be cool. And it would be sweet if you got the chance to help stop them from taking over the Sacred Realm. Hmmm... Oh the Goddesses did that, right? Never mind. Yes, I would like to see them as the main villains. :D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This, or an Interloper King who rules over the Dark Tribe at that time, as Hyrule is said to be infested with monsters, and the Interlopers will be secret minions. And in order for the Skyward Sword to become the MS, it must first purge the land of the Interloper King, and thus initiate its ability to cleave the evil from someone. But in the process, Adelle fade as well, becoming the spirit that is able to banish wickedness and being the sacrifice for the greater good.

Haha can't say I do, I really want Ganondorf. But the D.I. have a better chance in the game as "main antagonist".

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?13734-SS-Dark-Tribe-Main-Enemies
This thread was started, but didn't really go anywhere, and talks about the chances of the Dark Tribe being the villains.
And yes, seeing the Dark Tribe/Interlopers would be a very interesting idea, and could explain many things about Zelda's past. It could talk about the evel Sheikah, or how the Twili got banned from entering Hyrule.

Honestly, I was hoping to see the interlopers in this game, seeing the opportunity in the story as a prequel and our desire for a new villain, but we're unsure as of their placement in the timeline. Twilight Princess seemed to introduce them as three wizards that wielded the Fused Shadow to start a war to gain dominion over the sacred realm. Thing is, we don't particularly know which war and when it may have happened in the timeline. Also, a man garbed in green was never told to fight them, as the Light Spirits were the ones who sealed the Fused Shadow, but I would love to see an appearance by them, even to the point of the main villains, if Nintendo chooses to bring back the Light Spirits to aid Link.

We shall see when it releases, and I hope we'll be seeing a bit more, to some degree, in the next week at GDC, particularly considering Nintendo's president will present the keynote speech for the event.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Honestly, I was hoping to see the interlopers in this game, seeing the opportunity in the story as a prequel and our desire for a new villain, but we're unsure as of their placement in the timeline. Twilight Princess seemed to introduce them as three wizards that wielded the Fused Shadow to start a war to gain dominion over the sacred realm. Thing is, we don't particularly know which war and when it may have happened in the timeline. Also, a man garbed in green was never told to fight them, as the Light Spirits were the ones who sealed the Fused Shadow, but I would love to see an appearance by them, even to the point of the main villains, if Nintendo chooses to bring back the Light Spirits to aid Link.
This ^

I personally would like to see them as the main antagonists. I can't think of a different villain or group to replace the Sheikah/dark interlopers as the main antagonists. But if they're not, it won't ruin the game for me.

I would like to see them as the villians as well.

And to expand on this, one idea I had was that much of the SS storyline could possible come from the backstory of the AoL. With the main antagonist being the Magician, who could be the ruler of the Interlopers, and he manipulates the Prince to gain access to the new kingdom of Hyrule and ultimate power. In the process, Zelda (the original Zelda) is put into a deep sleep and is not awaken until the events of AoL.

Djinn

and Tonic
With the release of the new trailer and what it shows I am now interested in seeing the Dark Interlopers as the villains.

Besides this guy shown for a few seconds really makes me thing that he might be one
91343081.jpg

52289176.jpg

His method of teleporting leaving pixels behind to float up reminded me of Midna and Zant's teleportation in TP. Plus his overall shadow-y look and pale skin might be some indicators of a shadow magic using individual. Although I cannot get past his cape resembling a sword as well, much like the spirit of the Skyward Sword.
150px-Gildedsword.png

Even though it was forged in MM, there is a strong possibility of other sword spirits being present in the game.

With the release of the new trailer and what it shows I am now interested in seeing the Dark Interlopers as the villains.

Besides this guy shown for a few seconds really makes me thing that he might be one
91343081.jpg

52289176.jpg

His method of teleporting leaving pixels behind to float up reminded me of Midna and Zant's teleportation in TP. Plus his overall shadow-y look and pale skin might be some indicators of a shadow magic using individual. Although I cannot get past his cape resembling a sword as well, much like the spirit of the Skyward Sword.
150px-Gildedsword.png

Even though it was forged in MM, there is a strong possibility of other sword spirits being present in the game.

You have a point there and if the story is about the interlopers it also could make a connection to termine since it also spoke about a dark tribe, and ofcourse the resemblance in midna's mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom