• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would you like some aerial combat in BotW2?

In BotW you can drop bombs from the paraglider, do a slamming attack with a weapon and do some slow mo bullet time arrow shooting...

But should Link learn a few more aerial tricks?

I think it could be cool to have some air combat, especially if BotW2 gives us some more enemies, there are a good few flying enemies outside of Keese that a creepy sequel could use, like Bubbles.

Would you like some more aerial combat in BotW2 to mix things up?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
It would be interesting if Loftwings came back and you could fly on them for a limited time. I doubt it would happen in BOTW 2 but maybe a future game. I mean we have so many mounts in the first game so add another few crazier ones. I could even see some sea ones as well. Man that would be an epic game.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
What if there were things that resembled dragons or lizards, kinda like the mini boss in the City in the Sky.

Aerial combat sounds really cool, and I would love to see that! Maybe they’ll be another town or something in the Sky, maybe some mythical beings, or griffins! I love seeing animals, so what Niki said sounds really nice!

It would be interesting if Loftwings came back and you could fly on them for a limited time. I doubt it would happen in BOTW 2 but maybe a future game. I mean we have so many mounts in the first game so add another few crazier ones. I could even see some sea ones as well. Man that would be an epic game.

I wouldn't mind Loftwings coming back, as long as they aren't wasted when they do like they were last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom