• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Would You Like a Majora's Mask for the 3DS?

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
I would personally enjoy a Majora's Mask 3D, because it'd be a chance to see some new characters be in better graphics that the N64; i.e, Skull Kid, Kafei, the Elegy of Emptiness Statue, and perhaps even Lulu and the rest of the Zora band. It might be a bit difficult, because players might be so accustomed to 2 analog sticks, but it might bring in a younger generation of fans. What do YOU think? :?

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
i would love that because i have not played majoras mask, i never got the system it was for. the 3ds version of OoT is phenomenol, so if they could make it like that, that would be great!

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
To be honest, I could go either way…..Majora’s Mask was a good game, one of the darker Zelda titles to be sure. But at the same time I have suspicions regarding a New Title in the works for the 3DS alone…..and that sparks my interest. So if it were to be made….I wouldn’t see a reason to not buy it. But if it doesn’t happen…..I won’t be extremely devastated.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
This topic is pretty old, actually. Back at OoT 3D's release, a project called Operation Moonfall came in to existence. Its goal was to petition for a MM 3D. However, it's died out recently and appears to have failed. It's too early to say for sure, but MM 3D (at least for the time being) seems to be a no-show.

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
This topic is pretty old, actually. Back at OoT 3D's release, a project called Operation Moonfall came in to existence. Its goal was to petition for a MM 3D. However, it's died out recently and appears to have failed. It's too early to say for sure, but MM 3D (at least for the time being) seems to be a no-show.
oh, okay. I did not know that. I'm kind of deprived of common knowledge... so, yeah. But thanks, anyway!

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
MM was fun and I enjoyed the difficulty, but in today's technology and ratings, it might get a teen. I would love to see it remastered. Grezzo did OoT well, so why not give them MM? It won't be soon though. Nintendo is contemplating it, but a 3DS original is coming first.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A 3D remake of Majora's Mask would be great. I can imagine the heightened coloration to elicit more depth from the suspenseful atmosphere of the game, and express the vivid beauty of its areas. This actually would've been more worthwhile that Ocarina of Time 3D, IMO, since OoT has partaken in plenty of remakes as it is. Conversely Majora's Mask deserved one because while OoT is obviously more well-known, it could use more coverage, considering that it's only recently been acknowledged and accepted as a potential top title.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
A 3D remake of Majora's Mask would be great. I can imagine the heightened coloration to elicit more depth from the suspenseful atmosphere of the game, and express the vivid beauty of its areas. This actually would've been more worthwhile that Ocarina of Time 3D, IMO, since OoT has partaken in plenty of remakes as it is. Conversely Majora's Mask deserved one because while OoT is obviously more well-known, it could use more coverage, considering that it's only recently been acknowledged and accepted as a potential top title.

That's kind of why they put it up on the eShop.

Heh. Look at you and me. Disagreeing on both MM 3D and voice acting.

Ugh.... You think that it failed. Anouma said that they might do it, and if they did, it would be released after Zelda 3DS. Now the person who intentionally made this thread might not come back, he will never know the existence of Majoras Mask 3D unless he saw a commercial on tv of it for 3DS. I am gonna make a thread for this because a lot of people think it failed when it is unclear.

Please stop telling people this when it's not true.
Mr. Aonuma said Majora's Mask 3D was something he hopes to do in the future. Operation Moonfall was a success in that we got our message across to Nintendo, and they responded positively. There is nothing more that we can really do because they already acknowledged us. Just because they haven't brought the game out right away doesn't mean it's not coming out ever, especially since they said that a new Zelda was coming first and they can't make and bring out two 3DS Zelda games 6 months after Ocarina of Time 3D. You are perpetuating inaccurate and incomplete information and that's not a very responsible thing to do for someone who is a representative of this website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom