• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Go Out with Korra?

Dan

Today my forum french fries I have been assigned to figure out if the ZD population would engage in a relationship with none other than Korra.
Now many of you watch the show, so you already know of her personality and for those that don't, well I recommend you at least watch one episode to get the idea.

Here's a picture of Korra.
Korra_The_Legend_of_Korra.jpg

Here is another picture of Korra.
The-Legend-of-Korra-post-4.jpg

Now as we can all see(Except those that have left this thread to go to the toilet), she's depicted quite "masculine" (for those that dislike gender labels, "strong")
This is usually a big turn off for a large percentage of men, but furthermore, she's black, which is usually a skin colour most white men also aren't particularly fond of when looking for dates.

Anyway my question to you the forum dweller, would you date this tomboy harlot?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
She has a 6 pack doesn't she? Kind of groose.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Absolutely. I love tomgirls.

Nope. She's got a bad attitude

I don't completely agree. She's a teenager with the weight of the world on her shoulders. I think her occasional rash behavior is understandable, and she usually makes up for it by apologizing and owning up to her faults.

Nicole

luke is my wife
um YEAH I WOULD shes hot athletic girls are hot

lets note that the only people saying yes are girls lol

As our personalities are insurmountably incompatible, I'm going to have to say No. She's a great person with a strong will and personality, but that's kind of what wouldn't allow for she and I to go out.

Also, she isn't black. Where on Earth did you hear that? The Water Tribes in Legend of Korra and its prequel appear to be partially based on Native American tribes—particularly, the Inuit and Yupik of northern regions, in relation to the Northern and Southern Water Tribes. Though if anything, a real world racial classification doesn't fit her; she's a fictional character of a fictional race in a fictional world with a fictional set of social rules concerning race.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Oh yeah, I'd date her. [I'm assuming either she'd be older or I'd be younger when I'm in her universe so things don't get weird.] I like strong-willed women, means she has a mind of her own and works for what she wants. Also she's very athletic, give me a reason to get even more into sports (though I'd have to find something else to do, seeming as how I'm not a bender). Also yeah the skin color's totally awesome. 10/10

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Sure I would, I enjoy the appearance of an athletic woman, and I'm not fussy when it comes to skin colour, I rather like a tanned or darker tone.

Sheik

:the:
I'm not sure. Didn't she kick Mako's desk all the way across his workroom when he broke up with her? I like her and all, but I'm afraid that if I break up with her, she'll kill me. Literally kill me.

Disregarding that, absolutely! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom