• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would you get along well with your clone?

Going off the assumption they were identical to you in every way (physically, experiences & memories) & it was just 1 singular clone.

Do you think you'd get along well with your doppelganger? Would productivity rise? Would arguments start? What are some of the things you do?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Tbh, if I had a clone just like me we'd both just stay inside most days and do the same things I do now, without talking to each other most likely. College work, browsing forums, checking job applications, and playing video games.

I think I'd get on with mine since we don't like conflict and wished a lot of the people liked the same things we did.

I don't think productivity would rise but we'd definitely be busy since we're so depraved in certain areas.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
As someone who constantly feel like they don’t fit in, and has such problem finding like-minded people, I think me and my clone would get along well. We’d probably watch speedruns and eat vegan kebab together

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I most definitely would! It'd be amazing! Only downside would be that we'd need the double amount of food and I'd need to get another bed. Also, would he have to get a job? If I started dating, how would that go? We'll never know

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I think I would, but I can't really say that with any certainty. Odds are they'd just exist and we would never talk to one another, lol.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think we'd get along

it'd be an interesting experience to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom