• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Adventures Would You Ever Like to See 4 Swords Adventures in 3D?

S

Stilt-Man

Do you mean 3D as in with the glasses/3DS, or 3D as in OoT, TP? The latter would be hard to pull off... unless it was strictly multiplayer, then it would be an absolute blast.

L

legnase

Actually ya that would be pretty cool. It would be awesome to play a 3d zelda game with other people. However hopefully it wouldn't be stupid like everyone needs theyre own DS or something because I never played Four Sword Adventures with any friends because not everyone had a gameboy and the link cable. So if they did hopefully you would only need the regular controllers.

Well, at E3 they managed to take old games from NES to GBA and make them 3D by adding the illusion of depth. Since FSA uses ALttP like graphics and tht the 3DS is stronger than the GC, then it is possible they will do this especialy since Aonuma's reaction towards it when IGN brought something similer up with LA 3D and a FSA sequal.

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
If you mean 3d as in graphics, it should be with the ds and the wii interaction. If you mean 3d as iin glasses, then no, it wouldn't work out.

Four Swords is the one concept in the series that could actually be taken advantage of for online play. Whether or not it's 3D or not seems irrelevant; I would guess it would be 3D no doubt if it was released for the 3DS. Question is if they'll bring it back, and if they can execute it properly. Not on a home console, which I think should be the home of the darker more single experience titles, but on the 3DS, which seems to execute online play far better than the Wii right now anyway. Going into co-op with three other players over global wifi sounds excellent.

Four Swords is the one concept in the series that could actually be taken advantage of for online play. Whether or not it's 3D or not seems irrelevant; I would guess it would be 3D no doubt if it was released for the 3DS. Question is if they'll bring it back, and if they can execute it properly. Not on a home console, which I think should be the home of the darker more single experience titles, but on the 3DS, which seems to execute online play far better than the Wii right now anyway. Going into co-op with three other players over global wifi sounds excellent.
I just want to point out that a game does not need 3D models to be a 3DS's 3D game. An example would be Super Mario Bros. (The original that was rendered 3D at E3, oh my god that is a lot of '3's...)

G

Glorian

I'd honestly prefer OoA, and OoS, but another 3D Zelda game would be awesome, no matter what game it was taken from.

I just want to point out that a game does not need 3D models to be a 3DS's 3D game. An example would be Super Mario Bros. (The original that was rendered 3D at E3, oh my god that is a lot of '3's...)

I'm completely aware of that. Just remember that we haven't had a true 2D Zelda in many years, and none of the Four Sword titles were NES games. Thus, 3D for the 3DS seems logical.

I'm completely aware of that. Just remember that we haven't had a true 2D Zelda in many years, and none of the Four Sword titles were NES games. Thus, 3D for the 3DS seems logical.
Yes but a ALttP/FS/FSA/MC style game is not totaly out of the question. Those four styles may still be reused or altered for furth use. (For you people who say most of these are the same, FS and ALttP are easily different. MC is slightly different than FS, see both their gibdos for an example. FSA is kind of a mix between FS and ALttP with their own stuff.)

I reckon it would just be cool to create a four swords game on DS, so you can link up, but without the cables

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom