• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Date a Zora?

Fierce

Deity Link
Never. If they are anything like Ruto... they move fast and expect long term commitment! Har har har.
That, and they are liable to smell like chum... Ick.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
*scratches head* I dunno really....As a human, I dont think I'd date a zora :P. SINCE this IS the world of Zelda, If i was to date one, I'd go to the fairy Queen and ask her to transform me into a zora....then TOTALLY :P

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
This is an interesting thread...

...Anyway, depending on who it is, I would. Zoras are freakin' Awesome. Especially the few females... Emphasis on "few"... :dry: ...I've noticed that most people don't want to even go near the female Zoras from OoT/MM. I don't see why. I find Ruto very attractive, in a strange way. She'd be the one I would date. :)

O

OcarinaMaiden

Now what about dating a Goron?

Good question!

I personally wouldn't, because they're much farther from having a human-like figure than Zoras (because they're really round and disproportional in my opinion)

Also, wouldn't that be somwhere past bestiality? Since Gorons are like half human half... rock?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I would date a Goron, but not a Zora. Who would date a fish? But then again would would date a rock that can walk and talk?

M

magicgfx

Not even a slight chance after watching the new pirates of the carribean.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
If she has a good personality and is nice, sure. I really don't care until I am disgusted or disturbed upfront.

Edit: Another thing; it isn't bestiality since they are humanoids. Animals are creatures that cannot speak our mortal languages and have smaller brains than us. If the creature walks on two legs, can speak to us as an equal, and can interact with our creations, then it isn't bestiality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom