• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Date a Zora?

O

OcarinaMaiden

I've seen plenty of "who's attractive" or "who would you date" threads, but everyone seems to stick with the humans. So here's the unthinkable- Would you date a Zora? ;)

I totally would. :) In my opinion, the hottest guy- well, the hottest male- in all of the games is the Zora who plays bass guitar for the Indigo-gos in MM. ;)

:) Answer, discuss, etc. :)

T

tmiln15

I mabye would date the female Zora from MM i think her name is Lu-Lu the one in the blue dress. They have got pretty good bodies.

No not from Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask. In those games the female Zora's head was so oddly shaped that it would probably look macabre in real life.

Twilight Princess's female Zoras might be more attractive; with Queen Rutela as an exception *shivers*.

Personality-wise, I dunno. We didn't get to see much of that going on as far as female Zoras go, aside from Ruto, Lulu, and Rutela. Oh, wait then there's Laruto...

...Laruto.♥

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Yep, the females from Twilight Princess. Just not the queen as well, and the ones from OoT and MM are a little too strange for me.

Djinn

and Tonic
Hmm, I think it might take some getting used to but then again I did not grow up in a fantasy universe where other species of people existed. Might require some visual aids to really get into this.

thegiftbyvoidqueenelish.jpg
zorasdomainbysageofwind.png

zorabybugxxd37hyv3.jpg
zoramanipbykarilavern.png
zoracosplayindigogosbyt.jpg

I think I like the Twilight Princess variety a little more as the OoT ones might have some seriously creepy eyes to look into. And I could never tell just which direction they are looking in at all. They are basically 90% human and I do love swimming, I imagine I would be doing a lot of that. Zora scales would help out with the whole possibly drowning issue too. And since I grew up on the coast I am pretty sure any Zora girls would be into just about everything I am into. Yea I could probably pull that off.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I wouldn't... I imagine the skin would be a big put off when it comes to any sort of touching, even if it felt dolphin-like. Then you'd have to deal with all the water... ugh, no. I'll stick with desert hotties, thanks, ha ha!

Umm, maybe, but only the TP kind, the Oot/MM kind are a bit weird, plus Zora's seem to love guitarist, so there I would have a plus in their book too :P

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
No, I don't date fish. And don't fish fertilize externally? I wouldn't date one. I might have a friend, but I don't like the feeling of fish skin.

amaterasu

Writer
Hmm, I think it might take some getting used to but then again I did not grow up in a fantasy universe where other species of people existed. Might require some visual aids to really get into this.

thegiftbyvoidqueenelish.jpg
zorasdomainbysageofwind.png

zorabybugxxd37hyv3.jpg
zoramanipbykarilavern.png
zoracosplayindigogosbyt.jpg

I think I like the Twilight Princess variety a little more as the OoT ones might have some seriously creepy eyes to look into. And I could never tell just which direction they are looking in at all. They are basically 90% human and I do love swimming, I imagine I would be doing a lot of that. Zora scales would help out with the whole possibly drowning issue too. And since I grew up on the coast I am pretty sure any Zora girls would be into just about everything I am into. Yea I could probably pull that off.

Okay those pictures are going to give me horrible flashbacks of my "childhood" (if you count your teenage years your childhood) when i'm like, 25

well, DATE like in, lets go somewhere, yes, I suppose

BUT, if it were DATE as in a romantic style, of course not

Jedizora

:right:
Possible. If I was to, it would proble Be the WW, with Laruto, because Laruto Actually has clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom