• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would Link's Re-awakening be a fitting title for a remake?

There are a couple of Zelda rumours gaining traction at the moment with one being a Breath of the Wild sequel for 2020 and a remake of Link's Awakening for 2019.

What caught my eye is that people have been referring to the Link's Awakening remake as Link's Re-awakening...

To me, Link's Re-awakening sounds like a sequel rather than a remake.

Traditionally Nintendo have just stuck either DX, 3D or HD at the ends of their remakes to fit the technology and time of said remakes.

What do you think, does Link's Re-awakening scream sequel to you or would you accept it as a remake title?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Good grief no it sounds like a remake not a remaster, then again it could end up like A Link Between Worlds where it has the same world but just modified enough to be fresh again.

Link's Awakening is due massively for a remake i gotta say.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Makes me think of a remake more than a sequel. It emphasises that you're doing something again, not something else. That said, I'd prefer if they just called a remake Link's Awakening 3D or something more straightforward like that. Eliminates the potential for confusion.

Link's Remakening?

I would also think about a remake and not about a sequel when I hear Link's re-awakening. Don't think it's a catchy title, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom