• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WotOK RPG

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Okay then,

Forumer: bigflyingpotato
Name: Kawa
Items: Kodai sword (rare), bow, dagger
Home Location/Country: Wasurete island
Side: good
Race: Hume
Details: not good with words, raised on a private island with only her family and a couple others, the Kodai sword was passed down from her family and its origins are forgotten

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
forumer: leonardo
name: Erik
Items: long steel sword
home location/country: phanatoka Island
side: good
race: human
details: none, top secret.

Am I in?

M

Master_Sword

that sucks. i thought it was in PH? ah well... sure phantom sword then. whatever the master sword is called in PH then that one. they always call it something different but it always looks the same. PS: Spirit Tracks is way better than PH. just an fyi.

edit: ok i wiki'd it. yes it is the Phantom Sword. ok i'll edit to make it that one then.

Okay, Phantom Sword it is. By the way, Phantom Sword and Lokomo Sword have nothing to do with the Master Sword or each other. They have different powers, different histories, and different purposes. Last I remember, the Master Sword wasn't an hourglass or had the power to let King of Red Lions posses a Dark Nut by hitting its back once. :P

M

Master_Sword

i never said they were the same. i said they LOOK the same. you don't have to get so defensive over a damned sword. it's just a game.

Sorry, that came out wrong since you can't hear my tone of voice online. Anyways, we can start as soon as someone evil does something after the following prologue:

(In Hyrule RPG) The world became engulfed in water. A young whale named Oshus was leading the way to the Tower of the New Moon, that is until he saw some unconscious Humes and Hiels on a beach. He quickly took them with him and quickly became lost at see. All of a sudden, a Black Whole appeared out of nowhere. But, the world started to shake! The Tara Slab was returned to its previous location a few minutes ago. The thing is, the Tara Slab belongs in the Dark World, were as Fomoria was brought to the Light World. The reason it reached its previous location but still being in the light world was because the two worlds were merged by the Dark Tribe from the Black Wholes. (Forgot what guy named the tribe.) Fortunately for Gertu, that was exactly what he wanted! A few years ago, the old Gerudo King attempted to merge Light and Darkness to Create Shadow using the power of Twilight, but failed. A third party succeeded on the plan many years later. The New Shadow World's reality was messed up now. Gravity changed into a different directions, the Water rose above the air, the fire turned into stone, the stone turned into fire. Something that was never meant to be has happened. The goddesses quickly tried to make a second triforce to hopefully restore the world. Oshus who was now upside down do to the oceans currents noticed that the Dark Whole turned into a Light Whole, he went inside of it with the Humes and Hiels on his back. As he went in, he saw nothing. A Light Whole is what the Goddesses used to make the Light World and the Dark World. He stumbled upon a different realm, his own world. Some where back in the sea of the Shadow World, the Tower of the Gods retreated and came across the sacred realm do to its newly profound power. Dark Knil saw the Triforce at reach, but Nayru assaulted him. They went into a 5 hour Demigod Battle, but instead, Dark Knil started thinking of his suicide which would me quick and painless, he wished it would happen, but not realizing tripped over the Triforce. All was doomed, the Shadow World, the Sacred Realm, the Goddesses, and Dark Knil all disapeared into its nonexistent suicide wish. Fortunately, Oshus, the Humes, and the Hiels were safe in the new world. His world to create.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom