• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Worth It?

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
Ok am gonna be preppy straight forward, I just saw Links awakening on the Eshop of my 3DS I dont know much about this game, is it worth downloading?

Link's Awakening for 6 dollars? Yes, it is definitely worth it. It has 8 dungeons and a lot of story, it's probably my favorite handheld Zelda. If you've played either of the Oracle games, it's similar graphically and in length.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
That game is completely worth it I got it for $20 when I was younger and I loved it. It was the first legend of Zelda game I played and beat it takes a while to beat it but it is fun just to try

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Definitely worth it. I just got it today and I can say that it is turning out to be a great experience. I mean every Zelda is, but this one really is something cheerful.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I'd say it's a good price. A while back, I got it on the GB for fifteen dollars, so that's a steal.

If you've never played it before, then absolutely it's worth it! I on the other hand have already played it several times through in both the original gameboy and gameboy color versions. Thankfully they have uploaded the GBC version which includes an extra dungeon not to mention a color display.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Just as a reference: I believe IGN gave it a perfect score of 10. You can obviously not trust everything they (or anyone else) say but it´s a good indication and I can truly understand the magnificent score. It´s probably the best handheld Zelda you can find. At least top 3 in my opinion, a great game that should not be overlooked by anyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom