• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Video Game of All Time.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I have two entries for the worst video game ever:

Number 1 is Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde on NES. First of all, the music in the game is absolutely horrendous and makes you want to hurt something. And the gameplay isn't that great either, just walk from point A to point B while occasionally avoiding things. And your only weapon in the game, the cane, is useless; it does absolutely no damage on anything! And when you die and turn into Mr. Hyde, you're basically screwed.

Number 2 is Sonic 06. Oh my god, this game is beyond terrible! The whole freaking game is broken. The controls are looser than a pig sliding on butter. The graphics are no better than the Gamecube. The gameplay is bland beyond belief. And oh god, the loading screens take forever! Sometimes the game will have a 2 minute loading screen just for someone to say one sentence, and then create another painful loading screen. Also, this game is has probably the dumbest storyline ever. The love interest doesn't work at all! I mean the Princess of Somoria (whatever the setting is called) and Sonic, who thought of that? And let's not forget to mention, this game is glitches galore! I swear, nobody tested this game at all. It's hard to explain how bad this game is, it's better if you just watched Game Grumps play this (look them up on youtube).

Sonic 06 was meant to be much better than it was but the fans demanded it and it was rushed, for that reason at least in my opinion I think it is forgiven for the loading screen and glitches. It also brought new fun characters to that's a +.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Nintendogs because I hate dogs. That's really biased but I played it once and the whole time I'm like "Ew, dogs".

Well this isn't the worst game of all time but....
Paper Mario sticker star. More of a worst 2012 game, but still. It was bad...REALLY BAD.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
AoL. Not very good and overly complex. $5 wasted.

I've seen threads asking what your favorite game is,but none about the worst.So...what's the worst video game you've ever played?
Personally I HATE Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness for many reasons, you can't catch wild Pokemon, the main character is NOT awesome looking like Red Ethan etc., and it's story based so that means "long text...battle...long text",the lack of exploration and I hate hate hate HATE Jovi (I think thats what the main characters sisters name is but I don't know because I ripped the disc)I hate her more than any other video game character.So to some up my feelings of this game I have on more thing to say...uuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
A close second is Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis (If you've played the game you know why it's bad.)

So what about you?

Story based is not necessarily bad, but GoD did have some failures, but it wan NOT the worst game made.

From this generation, I'd have to say L.A. Noire. I felt the game was getting way too repetitive by the minute and I hated that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom