• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Worst Video Game Movie.

Worst VG Movie

• House of the Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alone in the Dark

• Blood Rayne

• Postal

• Super Mario Bros.

• Mortal Kombat: Annihalation

• Resident Evil (series)

• Double Dragon

• Doom

• In the Name of the King: Dungeon Siege

• Max Payne

• Silent Hill: Revelation

• Lara Croft

• Hitman

• Prince of Persia

• Street Fighter

• SDNAH RUOY NO EMIT HCUM OOT YAW EVAH OUY

• Say "Fuzzy Pickles"

• Total voters

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
You know they suck. I know they suck. But which one is truly the worst. Instead of being good adaptations by big-name directors. Gamers are left with Uwe Boll. I've tried to cover all the ones I know of, but post if I've missed any.

I dunno. I've only ever seen Super Mario Bros, Max Payne and Prince of Persia, but to be honest... I kinda liked them...

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Is there not an option for "All of the ones Uwe Boll made?"

As painful as it is to say, it's definitely not Resident Evil. Even though I consider all movies past the first one, and maybe second, to be quite bad, it's still a step above some of the gutter ones listed. Same for Hitman and Prince of Persia. If I had to pick an absolute worst one, of the ones I've actually seen (I know of House of the Dead's reputation and have therefore not tortured myself by watching it) I'll go with that Mario Bros. one. It's weird because they actually somehow got some good actors and just did that. Was pretty horrible. Mario isn't exactly storyline heavy, not staying faithful to what little there is shows a new level of failure.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
The Final Fantasy movie was pretty dreadful. It should've been on there. But, I chose Resident Evil. I'm a big fan of Resident Evil, and the first movie was pretty cool, after that, it took a turn into a brick wall. Seems to me that they used too much CGI and not enough acting. Just watch them through, and you'll see.

And WHERE did that executioner come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom