• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst titled Zelda

onebizarrekai

gay energy
A Link to the Past… I never beat that game but what does it have to do with time travel anyway?

A Link to the Past. Triforce of the Gods sounds like the title to an epic

Also yes, Triforce of the Gods does sound better.

Adventure of Link is kind of blah too. They should've just stuck with Legend of Zelda II on its own.

Minish Cap is also kind of an odd name, it just makes it seem like "Ohai we have a cool concept in our game where you become tiny and stuff," and that's the only thing they feel like pointing out about that game, so they have to make it the title. While I do love that game, I feel like it could've had a different title. And seriously, are they talking about Ezlo here or that hat that Vaati wears? Though, I can't really seem to think of any other title they could have used… so um…

ILU

i luv u
Twilight Princess. Abhorrently tweeny title IMO. I remember my brother and I both face-palming at the reveal. :/

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Hmm....the first one that came to mind was the Adventure of Link, it just sounds pretty boring and generic.

I guess second to that would have to be...either A Link to the Past or Four Swords.

No title makes me totally face palm. Skyward Sword makes me giggle if I think about it pervertedly, A Link to the Past makes no sense, and that's really it. I like most titles of Zelda games. Ocarina of Time bothers me a bit for one reason: the Ocarina of Time is NO DIFFERENT than the Fairy Ocarina.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No title makes me totally face palm. Skyward Sword makes me giggle if I think about it pervertedly, A Link to the Past makes no sense, and that's really it. I like most titles of Zelda games. Ocarina of Time bothers me a bit for one reason: the Ocarina of Time is NO DIFFERENT than the Fairy Ocarina.

The Ocarina of Time is made of the same material that time shift stones are made of allowing it to be used to manipulate time. The Fairy Ocarina on the other hand can not do that.

The Ocarina of Time is made of the same material that time shift stones are made of allowing it to be used to manipulate time. The Fairy Ocarina on the other hand can not do that.
I can see it's usefulness in story, but I wish it DID something. Say you learned a song with the fairy ocarina that did nothing, like a song to transport you between time periods, but it only works with the ocarina of time. this would change the way parts of the game works, but something to make the ocarina of time as an item would make me like it more. For the games namesake, i only see a cute blue ocarina.

Minish Cap. Until you play the game, you don't know what the hell a Minish is. The title means nothing to anyone who doesn't know much about the game already. Even then, you know them as the Picori until after meeting Ezlo.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
phantom hourglass. beyond linebeck, i struggled to find redeemable moments. thank you to albw for ending the international nightmare of touch controls.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
Four Swords Adventures sounds really corny to me. I'll go with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom