• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Thing You've Ever Tasted

Oh god do I ever have a story for this one.

First, I was in kindergarten, okay? So don't nag me about it. And don't laugh too hard.

...It was a little after my first taste of cheesecake. I'd loved it, it was so nummy, and I wanted to try to make it myself. My mom packed my lunch with those Little Debbie Cosmo Brownie thingies, and those Lunchable sets, so I had fakey American cheese.

See where this is going yet?

Yeha, I actually put the cheese on the brownie and ate it, expecting it to be delicious.

I hated cheese with all I had up until maybe a few months ago. Why? Because revolting doens't cover it.

octorok74

TETTAC
Grease. And not grease from like cooked bacon, but grease for mechanical parts for tractor drive trains. That stuff, is gross. And no, I didn't purposely taste it. I was connected some parts and the grease shot through a hole in the part and just, just gross.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
The worst thing would have to be feces/urine

The worst food things would be liver or some of the cheap processed cheese products like Velveeta or Easy Cheese

Unsweetened Chocolate

Some others that may have got first place if Unsweetened Chocolate didn't exist:

Potatos
Peas
Beans
Earwax (including those harry potter Jelly Beans from long ago, ear wax flavor is gross, as is vomit)

Seriously, potatoes????

That's a new one for me.

Those nasty-*** popcorn flavored jellybeans.

Mmmmm, those are the best ones. But I like weird foods like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom