• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Thing You've Ever Tasted

Earwax....The first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread....

and green olives

but dog food's probably one of the worst. I had to eat it when playing truth or dare...I couldn't even chew it, it was that bad.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Unsweetened Chocolate

Some others that may have got first place if Unsweetened Chocolate didn't exist:

Potatos
Peas
Beans
Earwax (including those harry potter Jelly Beans from long ago, ear wax flavor is gross, as is vomit)

Okay, so I was bored as ever, and I had nothing better to do, when I became a bit bicurious. "Hmm... I wonder what earwax tastes like," I thought to myself before promptly reaching into my ear with my index finger and pulling out a massive glob of it. I then reluctantly licked my earwax-laden finger, and to my horror it tasted like ink from a quill pen. Groose af is an understatement...

Black India quill ink comes in close-second, followed by the infamous black jelly bean...

(Wow, I didn't bother to read the other posts in this thread. Earwax sure seems popular among humes...)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I remember at a party I drank something just awful... My friends had put together a concoction of eggs, vodka, anchovies and vinegar, to be honest I don't remember much after that :/

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've got a lot of these. I'm kind of a picky eater. But I think I have to say the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted is egg nog. One sip and I was coughing and retching. I nearly threw up. I have no idea how people can drink that stuff. It's absolutely disgusting.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I say apple cider vinegar.

I had some fish that was like a cold, dead dog tongue. Dad made me eat it, and I was all, "Agh! Nasty, dad!" Yeah. Raw fish. Classic day in my household. Gotta love it.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Ear Wax: I think all of us agree that it's one of the worse tasting things. If you've never tried it, did in your ear for some at lick it; its gonna be horrible

Liquid Medicine/ Cough Syrup: The first time I've ever had to take med, it was antibiotics; that pink stuff that actually tasted good, like bubble gum or strawberry milk. I'm sure I'm not the only one on ZD who had it. Anyway, because I had that, I assumed medicine always taste good. Then, the day came when we were all out of that pink meds and I was actually sick with an upset stomach. My mom got me some Pepto-Bismol at the store and I was happy at the sight of it. I was even more excited that despite not being able to read, I saw cherries, meaning that it was cherry flavored. When she finally gave it to me, I was horribly mistaken

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Nothing on God's green Earth, short of four day old roadkill in August, compares to the indescribably putrid taste that is ...

Cheetos

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Oh, add Noskapin (dry cough medicine) to my list, that and apoicillin (antibiotics), gagged when I had to take that... :S

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Taste related to sense of smell: Rotting dead animal. I cannot decide whether dead road-skunk or week old rotted stillborn calf is worse. - What I'm talking about is stench so profound that it doesn't stay in your nose but wants to jump down your throat. I "taste" skunk far too often. I haven't "tasted" calf since I moved away from my old home in the desert where I used to take walks (and people illegally dumped stillborns from the dairies).

Taste of actually-ingested thing that is not food: Bleach. Don't ask unless you want a very serious and horrible story.

Worst food: Either celery (I really don't like celery) or curdled old milk that I downed not realizing it had gone bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom