• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Thing You've Ever Tasted

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
OH OH AND OCEAN WATER

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO GO SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN AND THIS WAVE TRIES TO BEFRIEND YOU LIKE

"HEY WADDUP GURL HOW U DO"

AND JUST LAUNCHES ITSELF INTO YOUR MOUTH LIKE

"LOL FRIEND Z0NE I5 4 N0OBZ"

WELL YEAH IT'S REALLY FKN GROOSE AF BECAUSE IT'S SALTY AND GROSS AND NASTY AND GROSS

IT'S JUST THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Oh, for me it has to be this awful soup we were served one time we were in Riga. It smelled like a compost heap, looked like a compost heap and (unfortunately I was forced to taste it as well) it tasted what I imagine a compost heap would taste like. Worst of all? EVERYONE else around my table loved it and claimed it was the best thing we had been served while we were there... Contenders for second place would have to be the weird grey goop we were served one of the other days (at least that the others agreed tasted awful), oh and garlic bread is pretty awful for me...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
To me it is meatloaf. I like most vegetables but meatloaf is -even with bacon and cheese- an absolute NO for me. And add liver on the list as well. When my mother was baking Liver it was a tough time for her to make me eat it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Anything with a fishy implication. Whenever a piscine scent makes its way to my nose or mouth, my senses go in seizure mode, and my stomach churns from revulsion. You don't want to know what happens once anything fishy goes down my throat.

:sick:

OH OH AND OCEAN WATER

OH OH AND OCEAN WATER must be what gives seafood its unbrookable flavors. :bleh:

---

By the way, from the way you guys make it sound, you've only ever tried unsweet tea. Sweet tea is where it's at. :yes:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Can't remember the name but my sister brought home some Chinese candy when she was over there earlier this year, some sort of white Jelly that tasted like milk mixed with bad sugar.. ughh, never again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom