• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Nes Game.

Master94

...I come back someday.
What is the worst nes game that you've ever played?

...for me it has been the Marble Madness and Deadly towers.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I am not sure. Must have been ducktales, Asterix or some other crap game my girlfriend has for her NES :lol:. I was more lucky when I bought my games some 20 years ago!

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
Lets see, this is hard because i have played many nes games.
Worst NES games that i have played must be Silver surfer and
Wheres waldo. They are both frustrating and annoying.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Milon's Secret Castle was my worst. Back before I had an NES, I would rent it occasionally on weekends. One weekend, I really wanted to get Super Mario Bros, but it was rented, so I picked up Milon's. I don't think I ever got past the first room of the castle. What a waste of a rental of the machine that was...

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Worst NES game I've ever played would have to be Bible Adventures, without a doubt. That is one poorly developed game.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
The only Nes game that I (remember) playing that I did not like was Yoshi's Cookie. Yes, shock, I know. I remember playing it as a kid and thinking it was pretty lame. Then again, I tended to only like adventure/platform games.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Marble Madness? Ducktales? Do you have the brainworms!? Both are very good games.

Deadly Towers is pretty awful. I remember playing the game and wondering what I was supposed to be doing. I'm happy that I wasn't just doing it wrong and it was truly just a really bad game.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I think someone already said it. But. Bible Adventures. I dont know to much about the bible... but... after getting ALL the animals into the ark (which was fun) I was very disappointed when carrying baby Moses was the same exact style of game play. I was hoping for a different kind of challenge ><

General Lee

Classic Gamer
My least favorite NES games are:

#1 Wayne Gretzky Hockey: Ill be hounest I was dissapointed byt this game. The NES had some good hockey games such as Blades of Steel, and Ice Hockey. This game does not even compare to those 2.

#2 Silver Surfer: Sure I like a challenging game but cmon! This game is just too hard and poorly developed. An insanely hard game is hard enough nevermind when half the time you can't even see the bullets coming at you :\.

#3 Fester's Quest: This game is bad for reasons metioned above and for its poor controll. I mean why do you need guns that shoot ARROUND your target? I mean whats the point of having a gun then?

Im sure I could go on forever, as the NES had its share of classics and games that were horrible. (I may add onto this later)

Last edited:

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Silver surfer, cause it is maddeningly hard and ridiculous:dry:

I love hard games but this one is absolutely ridiculous

H

HalfBlindGamer

Worst nes game i have played are:

3: Silver surfer (if you have seen the angry video game nerd video about this, you know why i hate it.

2: Marble madnes, i never got through the second level. I also have the Game boy version of this game and its the same game, but im not sure about the differences.

1 The legend of zelda 2. Of course not. Its a great game

1. Deadly towers. I bought this game after i saw angry video game nerd video about it.

Btw. Milons secret castle is a great game.

D

dark-link

friday the 13, the weapon you get arches over your enemies the map is mirrored(left goes right on the map and right goes left) and the difficulty is rediculous

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
The worst I've ever played was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I decided to play it because it was reviewed by AVGN. You had a weapon that did absolutely nothing. You would get hit by everyone and all you would do is jump over people. If you did die you would turn into Mr. Hyde and actually be able to attack enemies, but eventually lightning will strike you automatically and it's game over.

Jeopardy. I had my NES when i was 6 and someone bought me jeopardy expecting me to actually be able to answer the questions. it sucked, it wasn't even multiple choice. the most fun part for me was choosing the avatar that i would lose as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom