• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen in Your Life?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
The one movie that comes to mind at the moment is "The Green Hornet", I couldn't bring myself to finish it even though I had watched most of it.

N

NoahTheNinNerd

The Last Airbender :(

It made me so sad. The show is one of my favorite shows of all time, and THEY GOT 2 OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS NAMES WRONG!!!! Ugh... The only thing that kept me from leaving was the free refills on popcorn and pop...
I am watching the show while I type this. :)

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
I like alot of movies but most of the ones i don't like were already named. One other has to be the disney movie Gotta Kick It Up. I watched it the other night since it aired at 2am. and I realized why i disliked it. middle schooler dates high school drop out?

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Well, I'm considering Skyline to be one of them, though I can't say why for sure. Oh, no never mind, I say the Harry Potter Series, as well as the Twilight Series. Both are just absolute jokes. I don't like them, they're just BAD. >_>

Harry Potter > ****light

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
The Strangers! I watched it with my sister and our best friend, and we were predicting what was going to happen next, and we were right every time. The deaths were so stupid they were funny, and there was not a single scary part in the movie.
That and Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star. It was far worse than Napoleon Dynamite.

Cloverfield
Spider-Man 3
Perfect Stranger
Bruno
30 Minutes or Less

Capote. or something. One of the only movies that i fell asleep in. Nothing happens in it. nothing

Oh man, I remember that film. I remember watching it, but didn't understand anything nor cared to

That honour would fall on Jack and Jill. The editing was sloppy, the story was drier than the Sahara Desert, and the fact that there was almost no music through the entire ordeal was just plain depressing. 10 Razzies aren't enough for this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom