• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen in Your Life?

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Probably Star Crash. WORST MOVIE EVER. Never even heard of it til someone made me watch it. Its absolutely horrible! Here is a quote I found a while ago concerning the movie.

J.C. Maçek III of WorldsGreatestCritic.com wrote, "If Starcrash had a much bigger budget, a better script and fresh ideas that weren't mined from other, vastly superior franchises... it would still suck. That's right, folks, it has to aspire to suck."

Never watch unless you need something stupid to laugh at.

Link

Hero of the Lands
The Last Airbender movie really sucked :yuck: . I didn't like the actors, or the fact that the actors were terrible.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I would cite films such as Troll 2 or The Room, but those pictures actually have tremendous (albeit unintentional) comedic value to them. So much so that they actually manage to flip back around to being some of my favorite movies. No, the worst movie that I've seen has to be Meet the Spartans. When parody is done right, I freakin' love it, but this movie just scrapes the bottom of the barrel by providing pop culture references for the sake of providing pop culture references. Such a lazy film.

Last edited:
The Worst Movie, I had ever seen? Avatar, hands down. Look past all that pretty CG, And it is the most Generic Story you will ever see, Heck, I even fell asleep during it.

L

Lord_Ghirahim

In my opinion, the worst movie ever is Sharkboy and Lavagirl. I don't know how I liked that when I was little.

The worst movie I have seen, is: The Legend of Zelda: The Hero of Time. It was a real, a little long movie, but short after it was released, Nintendo prohibited it so it is hard to get to see. It had sooo bad acting, so bad effects! A really cheap movie though. And Link had a mom kokiri who was adult!? Kokiris cant be adults, so I hated it.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
"The Beast Of Yucca Flats". No one knows what a bad movie is until they've seen that one. It's a 50 minute movie that feels like 3 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom