• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen in Your Life?

Spiderman 3
The Love Guru
Catwoman
Transformers 1, 2, 3
Norbit
Epic Movie, Scary Movie, Disaster Movie, Superhero Movie, Date Movie
The Adventures of Pluto Nash
Master of Disguise
Jack and Jill
Daddy Day Care

And most Adam Sandler movies

cozylamps

H2Awesome
The worst movie I've ever seen was Super Mario Bros. I don't even know where to begin; everything about that movie was just gawd awful. Seriously, I saw this movie at the age of four and I knew it was terrible. It did nothing right, and it was a testament to how terribly video games transfer over to the big screen. At close second would be the movie The Fifth Element... :yes:

To that, I have to say Street Fighter fell to the same fate, and is the one of the worst movies I've seen.

You can't help but sit there and think "Seriously.WTF am I watching?"

I actually don't mind Twilight. It has terrible acting, special effects, the action scenes are choppy, but I like the story. The constant struggle between Jacob trying to obtain Bella's love, while having to fight off his mortal enemey, Edward, a vampire, was pretty cool. Nothing special, but decent. Although, I'll give it to you that the whole "Jacob imprinting on Bella's baby" was a bit... ********.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Piranahs the movie. It was so stupid. The movie tried to have the same feel as Jaws...it didn't. If you watched the movie, you'd know that the whole piranah swarm began because of a guy that accidentally dropped a full beer bottle into the ocean :dry: wth were they on when they made that movie?!

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I haven't lived very long, so this will probably not be the worst movie, but it will reach the bottom 5.
The movie is called... Insidious. It was overall a decent "scare the living **** out of you" movie, but the last 20 minutes ruined it.

Linksister82

Setterwind
Quills. It depends on what you consider bad. It has good actors/actresses in it. It wasn't a bad picture quality visually. It was just distasteful in my opinion. I think it was too absolutely wretched and disgusting for my taste. Like I said it is a matter of opinion. I can't imagine anyone liking this movie though. *shudders*

Inception.

Okay, that was a lie. Inception was amazing.

I meant to say Ninja Assassin. The acting was bad, there was an over-exaggerated amount of blood, and the story was weak.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Worst Movies I've seen.
Spiderman 3
The Last Airbender
Eragon
Transformers 2 (1 and 3 were actually good, but 2 was so raunchy it wasn't even funny, even though they obviously thought it was)
Napoleon Dynamite
Thr3e
The Expendables
Catwoman (the Halle Berry movie)
Eragon
Plan 9 From Outer Space
Battlefield Earth

Biggest Let-Downs (Not that they were bad, but they were over-hyped, or I expected more than what they gave. some are in the above list though.)
The Expendables (Oh HELL was this over-hyped)
Spiderman 3
Bridge to Terabithia
Finding Neverland
The Incredible Hulk (2002)
Inglorious Basterds (sorry, but that's the name of the movie, pardon my french)
Surrogates

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom