• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen in Your Life?

What is the absolute worse film you ever saw in your life? Why was it the worst?

For me, I'm going to say Uwe Boll's House of the Dead.
Bad acting, bad action, poor filming, extremely obvious ripping off of other movies, weird dissolve, terrible choice of music, weak effects, extremely pointless flashbacks that move at the speed of light and it has NOTHING to do with the game until the last 2 minutes when it turns out our main character is the villain of the game. Heck, the titular house isn't even in the movie for 1/3 of the film.

Other films I'd have chosen?
Alone in the Dark, The Cat in The Hat and The Last Airbender.

Last edited:

Link8150

The 8150th Link
The worst movie I have ever seen has to be The Lion King 1 1/2, and guess what? The Lion King is my favorite Disney movie, I guess most things really aren't as good as the original.

The worst movie I've ever seen was Super Mario Bros. I don't even know where to begin; everything about that movie was just gawd awful. Seriously, I saw this movie at the age of four and I knew it was terrible. It did nothing right, and it was a testament to how terribly video games transfer over to the big screen. At close second would be the movie The Fifth Element... :yes:

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Most people probably won't agree with me, but it's a toss up between Napolean Dynamite and Freddy Got Fingered. I thought they were stupid and had no point to them. And also everyone I went to school with, loved them and that's all they talked about, and I couldn't stand to just be another face in the crowd and jump on the bandwagon.

Yea Napolean Dynamite was OK i guess, deffenetly not worth the hype thats forsure. And Freddy got Fingered was really targeted tword a certain crowed, anyone who is not part of that crowed is guna think its horrific.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
The devil inside..
it's good at first and then it just gets plain awful in the end.. just terrible, If you haven't seen it yet then don't waste your money.. if you love scary movies then you will hate this one, It's not even scary!! personally i can't stand scary movies but i could sit through this one and watch it. worse off they say it's based off a true story but it's fake! lol. i hate it when movies do that.

MW7

Sorry if this offends anyone, but I really hated Avatar. It seemed more focused on wowing people with visuals than actually telling a story. I wouldn't deny that it is a great movie from most people's perspectives, but for me it was awful.

MW7

With you there 100%. Whilst I don't think it's the worst film ever (dunno if you do either) there was just too little story for it to really matter. I didn't feel anything for the characters, I didn't even see any compelling reason why we were on the Na'vi side rather the humans. It was a mess. The only way I can describe my thoughts towards it are covering a dog dump in cake icing. Looks great, but once you really get into it you'll wish you hadn't.

This picture nailed the final nail in the coffin for me.
View attachment 22423

Hahahaha that's hilarious. I especially liked how in some cases they didn't even have to remove someone's title such as chief. The story was absurdly simplistic. I wouldn't say it was the worst movie, but it didn't wow me at all. I'm sure it did wow tons of people though.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I COMPLETELY-ABSOLUTELY-SEETHINGLY-ABHORINGLY-VEHEMENTLY-MALICIOUSLY-HATED the movie called Dolphin or something like that. We had to watch it for a "family movie" and it made me want to throw a frag at the TV and stereo. I just can't even describe it. do not ever even look at a review of this movie. A total waste of time. Watch a blank wall instead of this movie.

Wow, really? Avatar? Huh, guess that just proves how different people really are. That is one of my top 5 favorite movies lol.

Anyways, there were a lot of bad movies that I've seen in my life but one that pops in my head that I've seen recently was Avatar: The Last Airbender. They take one of the best cartoons (or anime..?) that I've ever seen and completley made a fool out of it. If it wasn't based on such a well put together cartoon and rather a stand alone movie then it would've been ok because my main problems with it is how different and stupid it made the Avatar The Last Airbender Cartoon look.

Hope they do a better job next time if there is a next one which I'd assume there is going to be.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
With you there 100%. Whilst I don't think it's the worst film ever (dunno if you do either) there was just too little story for it to really matter. I didn't feel anything for the characters, I didn't even see any compelling reason why we were on the Na'vi side rather the humans. It was a mess. The only way I can describe my thoughts towards it are covering a dog dump in cake icing. Looks great, but once you really get into it you'll wish you hadn't.

This picture nailed the final nail in the coffin for me.
View attachment 22423
It also totally ripped off of Ferngully. But, the worst movie I've ever seen was probably... Percy Jackson and the olympians. Just disappointing. I'd expected it to be worse though.

Most people probably won't agree with me, but it's a toss up between Napolean Dynamite and Freddy Got Fingered. I thought they were stupid and had no point to them. And also everyone I went to school with, loved them and that's all they talked about, and I couldn't stand to just be another face in the crowd and jump on the bandwagon.

I would agree that Napolean Dynamite was pointless, but I thought some of the parts were funny, definately NOT my favourite movie, but in my opinion I wouldn't say it was the worst movie ever :P
Some people may hate me for this, but I really didn't like Rango. I surprised myself by not enjoying it because Johnny Depp was a voice-actor, so I thought it'd be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom