• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie Ever Seen

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
The worst movie i've ever seen was called Night of the Lepus.

It's about these scientists who created giant killer rabbits. After they discover the horrible mistake they made, they hunt down the rabbits and attempt to kill them all, before they kill all mankind. It is supposed to be a horror film, though I personally found it hilarious! :lol:

Anyway, if you've seen the Monty Python clip with the killer rabbit you will understand why I was laughing so hard throughout this 'horror movie'. It's a terrible movie, complete with bad acting, cheesy effects and some bad dialog to boot. Even so, it is tons of fun to watch simply because its cheesy. :nod:

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Id have to say none other than twilight! The guy they chose for edward literally killed the idea of edward himself. I'm saying they killed a vampire. The movie was fair but the acting was lacking something...
Im not quite a fan of the series but I hope New moon is better. The trailers look good. So i might be in the theaters sometime soon.
I agree with you to! Rob Patterson DOESN'T DEVSERVE THE PART!!!
And I hate the series! Even the girl who played bella was to Bland:sick:

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
I'd have to say anything 40 years or older (with a few exceptions). Old stuff that thinks that in 50 years we will be in space with blasters and robots that do everything are usually pretty bad for me (the old "The Day the Earth Stood Still" is okay, though).

T

Thehotfuzz

The Worst movie would have to be.. Attack of the Dolls! it is an old movie.. like 50's or somthing.. But It was boring! It wasn't even scary! It was a bit creepy!

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I'd have to say anything 40 years or older (with a few exceptions). Old stuff that thinks that in 50 years we will be in space with blasters and robots that do everything are usually pretty bad for me (the old "The Day the Earth Stood Still" is okay, though).

How dare they use their imaginations?! How dare filmmakers present a future that is fantastic and not based in reality!

Seriously kid, hating old movies because they used the end and turn of the century as a "far in the future" time period and thus had a world where robots, flying cars and all kind of futuristic stuff appear isn't stupid or a quality that makes a movie bad. Considering it is still done today it just sounds like a shallow thing to dislike them for. People enjoy watching stories based in the near future even if the movie presents things that won't exist even by then.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
the worst movie ever was, i know some people in youtube hate this(well maybe not ONLY youtube) DragonBall Evolution

It was a BAD adaptation from the anime, Picolo doesn't look like picolo in the Anime, he looks like a guy with antennas and has a skin disease oh and don't get me reminded about the actors, some of them acted good but some were really bad. i dare not continue for i might get flamed

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
This is a hard question and sorry but I´m not going to think too much while writing this post. I hate movies like "Scary Movie" and in fact the movie I mentioned could be one of the worst ever (there are movies that are even worse, but at least they are so bad that it makes them fun)!!

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Knowing. I'm pretty sure you've all heard of it. It says it's an awesome movie, but I found it boring and the ending just killed it. I found it retarted how the info says he tries to save the world, but in the end only the two kids survive, while everyone else just burns.

Id have to say none other than twilight! The guy they chose for edward literally killed the idea of edward himself. I'm saying they killed a vampire. The movie was fair but the acting was lacking something...
Im not quite a fan of the series but I hope New moon is better. The trailers look good. So i might be in the theaters sometime soon.

You're the only one I found who also hated Twilight. I hate it more than anyone. And I can't get a chance with any girl thanks to Twilight. First of all, none of those guys in that gang were vampires. Vampires do not go in gangs and have super strength. Those vampires are kids and cannot turn into bats. Just so you know, a vampire has to be undead in order to be a vampire (referenced from Bram Stroker's Dracula). But don't take my words for it. Just watch this review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2mZbTCqF2s

Knowing. I'm pretty sure you've all heard of it. It says it's an awesome movie, but I found it boring and the ending just killed it. I found it retarted how the info says he tries to save the world, but in the end only the two kids survive, while everyone else just burns.
I would have to say this.

Knowing looked interesting enough from the previews. My family and I all wanted to go see it. Well, we never did actually go to the theater to see it, which turned out to be for the better, and we saw it On Demand instead.

The movie confused me since the beginning. Lots of numbers, and then Nicolas Cage somehow saw something in them. Then it turned out something was coming up. Almost a whole movie later, we're expecting to see the main character do something amazing to save their doomed planet. Then they all die except for two kids, then end. Worst. Ending. EVER.

Bob Majinki

Deku Director

Some of the best movies of all time were made over 40 years ago.

* Majority of Charlie Chaplin's works, almost all of them are perfect
* The original German Metropolis
* Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the single greatest animation
* Multiple classics (Citizen Kane, Casablanca, etc.)

It may not be the worst movie ever, but I did not enjoy Napoleon Dynamite, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom