• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie Ever Seen

the first and only movie to actually make me fall asleep (without me staying up late the prev night or anything like that) is twilight

but the most hilariously bad movie ive seen is GI Joes

O

OniLink

i dont anything with Jenifer Lopez, she cant act
and she's just terrible

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Oh yeah, I forgot to put this on my earlier post. The third mummy movie. I actually fell asleep on what was suppose to be the most exciting part of the movie. It's one of two bad movies I can remember that Jet Li was in.

linkman8

True and Noble
I've never seen any of the Twilight movies, so they won't be listed, but hm... I've seen a number of movies I thought were incredibly pointless and stupid.
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Superbad
The Hangover

All movies I'd rather watch grass grow than see again.

Wielder of Aegis

Greetings everypony!
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel.:cry: There are some movies like Steel that are enjoyably bad, but this movie actually made me tear up while watching it. It's that bad!

O

OniLink

I've never seen any of the Twilight movies, so they won't be listed, but hm... I've seen a number of movies I thought were incredibly pointless and stupid.
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Superbad
The Hangover

All movies I'd rather watch grass grow than see again.

so you dont like comedies or have a funny bone.
there are worse film to hate but the ones mentioned above are not them.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Why do most guys hate Twilight? Now what if every girl hated everything a guy worships? NOW, how to do you feel. The movie Twilight wasn't bad compared to the book. They forgot a few minor details, but it's okay.

But I absolutely HATE scary movies in general... well, not really one that are also comedies, but just any scary movies I'll hate because I hate being scared for no apparent reason.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
but the most hilariously bad movie ive seen is GI Joes

If you watch Troll 2 and you may have a change of opinion on most hilariously bad, LOL. The acting is so terrible it's comical.

Worst not hilariously bad movie I've seen: Batman & Robin (with George Clooney as Batman). The worst part is that travesty of a movie cost me probably $30 since I saw it on a date in the theater back in '97.

J

Jellarine

Not counting all the bad movies I've seen through MST3K, I'd have to say Beverly Hills Chihuahua and Happy Feet.

Happy Feet was just too preachy for me, and Beverly Hills Chihuahua is the reason my mom is not allowed to pick out movies anymore.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Bridge to Terabithia. The book was good, but the movie...not so much. I thought there would be more fantasy to it than I thought. I was expecting something like the Narnia series and I didn't get it. I know most people like it but I just didn't. It was boring.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
It had to be The Happening. That was the stupidest movie I have ever seen. Plants spread a disease that make you commit suicide. That's just not right. It's weird. What's sad is that it was filmed so close to where I live. :'( Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom