• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Movie Ever Seen

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Knowing. I'm pretty sure you've all heard of it. It says it's an awesome movie, but I found it boring and the ending just killed it. I found it retarted how the info says he tries to save the world, but in the end only the two kids survive, while everyone else just burns.

I must agree with this. I mean, it was a pretty good movie, and I didn't find it boring. I mean, first, you think it is about kids becoming demon possessed who can determine the fate of the world, but it turns out to be freaky guys who possess them. I mean, really? Why would you follow glowing pale guys in trench coats? Of course, up until the last 20 minutes, it was pretty good.

And by the way, it was more than two kids. The weird alien guys took two of every race and pretty much set them in a setting that looks like The Moon from Majora's Mask.

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
Napolean Dynamite was just plain awesome, the worst movie in history has to be X-Men 3: The Last Stand. It was terribly done.

F

fallen angel

i absolutely hated that movie "just friends" it was soo stupid. my older sister loves it, but bleh, i cant stand even being in the room when its on. its just....ugh epic fail

P

PwaPwa

Knowing stank. The actor was hilarious at acting. "you....me... together... forever." Lol, no emotion.

Tom

Movies such as 'My Best Friend's Wedding', all Hugh Grant trash and stuff like Twilight make me sick. So do movies like Avatar.
We should have real films being exhibited, not only explosions and stupid love comedies.

The worst movie I've seen? That would definitely have to be a movie called Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. I really can't remember much about it anymore, I've only seen it once and that was several years ago. The beginning was... okay, but the movie just got really boring, and stupid. Seriously, gopher-chucks?

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
How could anyone hate Kung Pow? It's full of brain rotting goodness that everyone knows and loves.

Steve

5/19/13
The new remake of the Wolfman was dreadfully terrible, and the worst movie I've ever seen. I went to the cinema, expecting a great horror film, and it wound up being a sad attempt to make an epic action movie. They completely obliterated the original plot, and ruined any credibility of there ever being a good werewolf film.

Austin

Austin
I didn't really like Napoleon Dynamite either. I don't hate it, I just didn't find it funny. At all. I guess there's a big joke in there that I'm missing because everyone else I spoken to thinks it's one of the best comedies ever made, and I have to wonder if we saw the same movie.

But the worst movie I ever saw.... that's an easy one. The Happening.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Theodore Rex is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I saw it in a store for 2 euro and I was like: "OMG it has a dinosaur in it...I have to buy it." What a waste of 2 euro...I still don't understand what the story was and it was just boring :(.

I also didn't like the movie of Eragon. It was on tv a month ago, but after half an hour I shut down the tv because the movie ripped the original story to shreds. Last but not least my grandparents have the most weird pinokkio movie ever made, but I watched all the time because the other three movies they had were also bad -.-

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I have to say the American style Dragonball that came out recently was absolutely horrible. I have never seen such a horribly modified theme, and of one of my favorite anime's too. The fighting scenes were horrible and the plot was terrible. I could tell it was going to be horrible just from the advertisement but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom