• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst / Most Annoying Video Game Music

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
[video=youtube;jH9sRfACwzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH9sRfACwzc[/video]

The intro noise is sooooo irritating.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I don't know if this theme is really that bad but it got really annoying really fast to me:

[video=youtube;S73o6Tlg5u4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S73o6Tlg5u4&feature=relmfu[/video]

Oh geez this is tough, 'cause there are so many that I hate XD (Not saying I basically hate all game music, just that some get annoying because they're so repetitive) Well I can give you ONE of them: The music for Never Never Land in KH: BBS God I hate that SO MUCH. >>

I don't really find any videogame music annoying when i think about it...I LOVE 8-bit music but the dungeon theme from the original zelda can be a bit annoying...only a bit...just a bit

Any of the combat songs for Bioshock: Infinite. For such an incredible game, the combat songs are mediocre or just downright awful.

Poison Mind from Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. A whopping seven second song that plays for an entire four phase boss rush. I have to turn off the volume or else I'll start getting a headache.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.

Crazy Bus for the SEGA Genesis. I've often said that the worst interval to harmonize with is half steps, because it just then sounds like you're both out of tune, but I guess they really leaned into that type of harmonizing hard.

Anything Action 52 fully ingests a satchel full of Richards, but I have a feeling that the songwriter or composer had some melodic idea, but not enough time to explore them to make them really good.

So the result is one okay melodic idea, and then random gibberish underneath it.

The game sucks, but the music also sucks. I have a feeling the band members all had about 5 energy drinks each, because they aren't locked in with each other at all.

Look, can you write something fast and intense? Sure. Megadeth and Dragonforce made entire careers off of that idea, but it all falls apart if you all are playing at different tempos.

This theme reminds me of those whacky inflatable flailing tube men that you see at car dealerships. This is the musical equivalent of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom