• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Mario Game.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Luckily I've only played good Mario games. I don't really want to pick a 'least good' though.

I've only played good Mario games also but I did see this one game where it can easily lose my attention.

Mario's Early Years. It was made for little kids. I'm pretty sure it is about Mario as a baby (even though he still has the moustache on him o_O) and you do little puzzles and fun! Fun? No. I know that it was probably made for little kids but this would be the worst for me.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
SMB 2, by far.
In Japan, it wasn't even a Mario game. SMB 2 in Japan came out later in the US as Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels. That game was a lot better than what came out in the US as SMB 2

Len

Zelda On Paper
i have only hated one: mario,s time machine (SNES) who made that one? who?, well my expectations weren,t so far when i played it, i think that you are luigi and you have to find mario doing a bunch of thins in a city of....somewhere, far away from mushroom kingdom, "really boring and with no mario things on it" really....i didn,t like it, not even the characters....

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
From the ones I've played? I guess the very first one. 2 and 3 were okay, and the other ones after that from what I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom