• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Item You've Lost

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I remember losing a poison ring that my mother gave to me when i was a late teen... well i'm 24 now and i know that i will never find it again and it still breaks my heart.. :(

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, I lost my favourite hoodie 4 times in a row. Each one lasted about a year. Luckily, the favourite hoodie I have now, I have had for 2 years so far, and not lost. ^^

I remember getting a DS Lite for Christmas the year it came out. I lost it at school after having it for 18 months, and I was devastated! Then I got a 3DS last summer, and my friend broke it in half a couple months ago. That really pissed me off!

In grade 8, my iPod Nano got stolen from the school change room. I didn't get too hurt from that though, since it was pretty beat up anyway. It still sucked.

I have owned two digital cameras, both of which are broken. I got really sad when my last one broke, approximately a month ago, since it was given to me for this last Christmas. I'm still very upset about it.

I also remember losing a toque that I had since 6th grade. It was my favourite toque, so I was really upset when I lost it in grade 9.

I've lost a lot of other stuff, but these are the things that made me saddest.

Magatha

Magatha
I would say either my lucky Canada penny or my swiss army knife.

I used to use the swiss army knife for girl scout stuff. I cleaned m room multiple times looking for it to no avail. I remember that it had a small screwdriver, a pair of scissors and a couple blades. I could probably buy a new one for less than $15, but that would require admitting that I really have lost the old one, and I'm afraid that I might have lost it somewhere horrible like a little kids' playground or something because I have no idea what happened to it, and it is a knife...

The penny was a 1967 Canada Centennial penny with a dove on the back instead of the normal maple leaf. It really isn't worth much, but I only ever found 2 of them and I gave one to someone who used to be one of my best friends. It's that reason why I care about it at all. The funny thing is that I know exactly where it is, I just can't reach it. I really like flipping coins, you see. So I was sitting in the back seat of my mom's van, flipping my penny when we came to a sudden stop and I accidentally dropped it and it slid out of reach under the driver's seat. I tried everything short of taking the seat out of the car, which my parents don't want me to do for a silly penny.

So yeah, two almost pointless and fairly replaceable things, but I lost them due to my own foolishness with no easy way to get them back.

Salem

SICK
Mobile phone, although I found it.

Some games like one Tekken game for the PS2, Earthworm Jim for the Genesis(:(). I sometimes lose controllers as well and for the longest time I LOST SYSTEMS!... But I recently found them, they were the original Xbox and Dreamcast.:)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
my PSP
i just have absolutely NO idea where it could have gone,the only explanation i could come up w/ at the time was that mu oldest brother stole it,but....i don't know,i just don't know what the hell happened to it

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Once, I put my GBA SP under my pillow for safekeeping and it had vanished overnight!

Four months later I was remaking my bed and I found it under the mattress. How it got there I will never know.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
l5w4LOz.jpg

Heyooo

Also lost my brand new phone once. Got an iPhone, I think the first model or perhaps second, and lost it about a week later. Was not happy...

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Most of my N64 games (more like stolen, though). To be honest, I don't lose my stuff very often, and if I do I usually find it somewhere odd I left it within a half hour at most.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I lost my glasses once, Had to go a whole week wearing old contacts because that was all I had.
(I quit wearing contacts because I found that they are too much work to put on in the mornings.)

Ugh lets see:

My phone: I literally thought I left it on my bed, but apparently I left it on someone else's bed, so I never bothered getting it back. It was a pay-as-you-go phone, so it meant diddly squat to me. But once I got my iPhone, I had to keep a better eye on it because you know, "money is a viral thing".

My GBA SP: I left it on my dresser. and suddenly it learned how to walk. It had my "LoZ: Minish Cap" game in it, so I was even more depressed when it disappeared. Those kind of things ain't cheap, I mean, it was a birthday gift, but its the thought that counts into the gift. I almost **** bricks when it went missing.

iPod: I think some white guy has this in a different town, or probably in a different state. I was sitting on the bus on the way home from a basketball tourney and I was listening to it while I was sleeping on the bus. But I guess when I got up, I meant to put it in my pocket in my jacket, but I guess my aim was worse than I thought it was. Cause I didn't find it when I got home.

There is a lot more stuff I could think of, but these were the ones I can actually remember

When I was a young lad of about four, I had this little mario action figure. Only five points of articulation, but I loved it. It was arguably my most precious possession. Now, this was before I had heard of any gaming company other than Nintendo, and I was very unfamiliar with even their trademark characters. I didn't know Link or Kirby or Samus or any of the others. I knew about Pokemon, but that wasn't because of the games. All I had was a Super Nintendo and a copy of Super Mario All-Stars. Mario was all that I knew in the gaming world. I took that Mario figure with me everywhere. I'd bring him on car rides, on vacations, even the short travel from my room to the living room. I'd fall asleep at night clutching that figure in my little hands. And then one day, my family and I moved. I had learned of many of the other games and systems by then. I was 9 or so. I packed up my toys and games and got in the car with my parents. We arrived at the new house and began to unpack. I insisted upon unpacking my things and arranging them myself. I rummaged through every box and found every toy but one: my Mario figure. I never saw it again. I like to think that it found its way into the hands of another child who would care for it the way I did.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
My Phone screen got cracked!! Dang it.

My Kindle Fire for dayz!! I was so upset!

My Ipod for weekz!! I was upset again!!

My laptop died for monthz!! I WAS SO P-OFF!!! :mad:

Lol me and my electronics. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom