• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Item You've Lost

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm sure we all hate when we have lost a certain item etc. That few minutes of frustration trying to find it, whether it be your keys, phone, card, jewellery, maybe a piece of clothing or maybe a toy/game. It can be pretty annoying, but most of the time we have found these items amongst all that anger; however, what about when we don't find them?

This thread is focusing on something that you've completely lost, gone, completely vanished. So what has been your worst experience of losing something that you have yet to find?

Personally I have lost a lot of things, I'm pretty useless when it comes to that stuff; keys, phones, clothes, games, money etc. But the worst was losing a toy when I was six. It was a furby (don't blame me I was six ;p). I was on holiday in Italy and I lost it in the hotel room, unfortunately we couldn't find it before we had to head off to the airport. I cried for weeks, as it was my childhood toy, pretty lame story, I know, but at that time I was distraught.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
One time my phone got stolen and I was pretty upset over that because I felt cut off from the world without my phone. It kind of shows how we depend on technology too much, but it was terrible.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Pokemon Ruby. Jk lol.

Probably my phone. I dropped it while riding a rollercoaster. It had a bunch of stuff on it.

Big Octo

=^)
Not so much lost, but, well, accidentally destroyed. Embarrisngly, I forgot to clear out the pockets of one of my pairs of shorts when doing laundry, and, well, I'm certain you all know where this is going. The item in question was my phone, quickly short-circuited by the water. Thankfully, my SIM card was still intact, so I managed to save a number of contacts I had on it. I look back on this moment of my life with embarrassment.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm...I buried my sister's GBA because I was like level 99 pissed at her. ;p

But speaking of my posessions? Well once I lost my name tag for work and I had to spend $5 to get a new one (which is gei af). And I alos lost this "authentication" thing for work and this friggin fulltime supervisor was getting in my pants grill for not having one and claimed I had an attitude when it's like 80-90 friggin degrees outside. Do you expect me to smile in heat? I'm a black guy you filthy son of a *****!

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
When I was six years old, my family went on holiday to Germany, I had gotten a new doll for Christmas the year before and had brought it with me, then I forgot I had brought it with me to a playground outside Berlin. We went back to look for it, but it was already gone. Mom actually concocted a fairy tale telling me about some poor kid who didn't have such a doll themselves who found it at a playground and how happy that made the kid. It made it better. Then we crashed our car a couple of days later, our caravan was destroyed and battery acid ended up on my other doll, ruining it. So yeah, I had a pretty traumaticing vacation as a six year old, lol.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I lost my Gameboy Color Color when I was 4 or 5. I looked through my room so many times and I couldn't find it. I just wanted to play Pokemon. :kawaii:

I also lost my first Gameboy Advance SP when I was 11 or 12. I search the entire house and made everyone that lived there search for it.

A few months ago I lost my second Gameboy Advance SP. It was on my desk when I left for my dad's, and now it's gone.

I have a terrible history with Gameboys but I have a reason to believe these where all sold and my mom is lying to me.

bunny

birb overlord
I've lost a lot of important things throughout my life, but I think my 4th generation iPod Touch takes the cake. I can only listen to music on my computer or in the car now, and it really, really sucks. ;_; Some other things I've lost would be my tablet pen (twice) and the most fuzzy hoodie I have ever owned in my entire life, which also happened to be my most favorite hoodie as well. I have a really hard time keeping track of things. ._.

I don't often permanently lose things. I have lost many important things, only to have them turn up about a month later. I will say that I have lost quite a bit of sheet music I've purchased over the years. I've had to replace all of it, and music is generally not cheap. I believe all the music I've lost totals close to $200. On the plus side, I now have a much better system now for organizing the very large amount of music I have!

I

INFINITE561

I bought the legend of zelda skyward sword plus the wii motion plus on the games release in the UK, 1 week later I lose it including the wii motion plus D: And I haven't been able to get the money to buy the game and the wii motion plus anymore, I'm so dissapointed I only just finished the third dungeon at the time now I can't continue

Ventus;784278And I also lost this "authentication" thing for work and this friggin full-time supervisor was getting in my [s said:
pants[/s] grill for not having one and claimed I had an attitude when it's like 80-90 friggin degrees outside. Do you expect me to smile in heat?

You'd defenantly see me grinning about the heat. lol.

Anyway, I have slightly crappy hearing due to listening to my iPod to loud shortly after going through chemotherapy despite being told/warned not to do so. Anyway I've went through three pairs of hearing aids so far 1) I wouldn't put em in(they felt weird okay?) and eventually my ears got to big for 'em. 2) the second pair got chewed up by a mentally unstable mutt that my dad had bought. 3) The most recent pair is the main pair that I cannot find for the life of me! I've barely even looked at the possible locations that I could have put em. I swear if I don't figure out where they are, I'll more than likely get a royal chewing for losing them(when in truth I had actually misplaced them.)

I'm bad with keys. So when my dad gives me a key for our house at the same time I have swimming class at school, bad things happen. I also lost a key to my mom's house during swimming class.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I don't really permanently lose things. Even if an item has been gone for two years, it generally turns up. I think the worst thing I lost was my daughter's pride ring in a hotel room. Previously before I realized it wasn't on my finger, I had gone for a walk around the city with my mom and grandmother. I thought I had lost it somewheres while walking, so my mom went back outside (despite it being around 11pm by now) and retraced our steps. Shortly after she left, I found it in my purse. It must have fell off my finger when I went to grab my wallet before we left. It was such a huge relief to find it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom