• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Item You've Lost

キラ

Yo!
My N64, Gamecube, Wii, DS, 3DS, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Xbox 360.

They were all stolen. Some I got back, some I didn't.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
The worst thing to have lost for me, was my old computer's hard drive. I didn't have it backed up, and I lost my entire data storage.
[but its okay now because I have an external hard drive] I'm smart about my data storage now! :D

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I lose my keys on a daily basis. Usually, it's because my mom moved them. Sometimes, I either leave them in the door or in my truck. It's a good thing I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have to worry about it though.

Fig

The Altruist
If there is one thing I hate losing is my USB. It always have my most important stuff such as homework and assignments, (and all of my fandom pictures that I downloaded for future usage and/or references). Luckily, my computer has always had the pleasure to have somehow saved a backup copy of my files so that's always good. I just hate that practically every year I always lose at least one USB throughout the school year. :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom