• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Injury

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmm ok i wouldnt say i had alot of bad injuries just some goose eggs on my forehead*like 5 of them) but the worst one was i think i was in 2nd grade or 1st i got in trouble and my grandma made us write senteces if we did get in trouble i had to right about 175 of some very long thing i acnt remember my brother was locked, yeah he was a bad kid, i tried to unlock it by having the pencil lead side aiming for my skin i jumped it hit the lock it sent a hole nearly through, it hurt bad xD, and i got alot of blisters in my palms since i loved swinging on metal bars.

Ok this is really funny to me, i was just watching tv in a room that no one goes in my hands were kinda dirty so i went to the bathroom beside it to wash tehm and i looked in the side mirror, and weirdly everything went so fast and i blanked out for a minute and i had a long scar(its gone) along my left arm. Umm i also blacked out inthe kitchen it hurt my shoulder, and someting else idiotic ive done my brothers use to airplane(make the person pass out) my eldest bro did it, it worked i passed out and hedidnt catch me when i did, i landed on my back and when i woke i was laughing hard, but thats about it i can remember, just passed out alot.

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
Well, when i was jumping a fence, i accidentally fell down, i think i landed on my stomach, which made not able to breath for about 20 seconds(yea i can hold my breath for that long) and i was trying to gasp for air. Luckily it stopped.

Or that time my sister sat on my ankle when i was 3, so i had to go to the hospital to get surgery on my ankle.

K

Kerny

Stood on a nail once, it went in pretty deep, though thankfully not enough to cause any serious permanent damage. It had to be treated with a bunch of injections and other stuff. VERY painful, the sock on my foot was totally washed in blood.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Well, there was this one time in third grade before classes started. Everyone was happily chillin' on the playground, and I was on the swings...The highest and most snazziest orange swing, to be specific. You had to jump to get on it, but once you got going, you basically flew. All was going quite well until I somehow I fell backwards off the swing and flat onto my face. Ended up fracturing my wrist, had a split lip, and my face was covered in cuts because of the mulch.

And there was also this one time where I was three and my 6ft tall cousin sort of accidentally dropped me. >___> Broke my collar bone and part of my shoulder. Fuuuun times. =/

Oh! And I cut my finger with an exacto blade whlist making a customized cardboard box. I was scoring too quickly since I was pressed for time and then I sliced it. It bled for practically four days straight.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
When I was nine (I think) some kid at camp got very angry for some reason and started hitting random people in the head with is backpack. Something on his backpack must have hooked on to my ear and part of it riped off half way. When my fried told me my ear was bleeding I freaked out and was taken to the hospital where, after 7 long hours of waiting, I got nine stitches in my ear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom