• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Game This Generation

Like the title implies, what is the worst game this gen for you?

For me, I have to say Perfect Dark Zero. What made Perfect Dark 64 so great, in my opinion, is that it based itself from Goldeneye. I think that's what really hurt Perfect Dark Zero. It had no game to base itself unlike Perfect Dark 64.

What are your thoughts?

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Well, I would say that COD black ops was since of all the money wasted on the game. The story had mostly no meaning, and of the game is, is flash back I think the CDi-games where well made compared to this.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts. Was terrible and taking away Banjo and Kazooie's moves was a BIG mistake.:mad: Nowhere near as excellant as Banjo Kazooie/Tooie;)

Kybyrian

Well, I would say that COD black ops was since of all the money wasted on the game. The story had mostly no meaning, and of the game is, is flash back I think the CDi-games where well made compared to this.

The story of Black Ops was far more intricate and superior compared to the story of any Call of Duty game to date. The story of every other game was either based on a real war or completely made up and just consisted of tracking people down and killing them. Black Ops had an actual story to it, and it was a good one at that.

As for the worst game of this generation, I have to agree with Master Kokiri 9. Sonic Unleashed was a huge disappointment. Almost every Sonic game after the classics was horrible or not as appealing as them. They took Sonic and made it some bad creation with everything that they've done to it. Sonic was a great game the way it was at the beginning, and should have stayed that way. It just isn't the same nor as appealing as it once was. The disappointment is the main factor in my dislike for it.

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Honestly, I thought Unleashed was terrible as well. I honestly never really enjoyed the classic Sonics, instead opting for the likes of Heroes and Adventure 2. Unleashed, I thought, was the only bad Sonic release in recent memory (I haven't played '06, so don't even mention it). I thoroughly enjoyed all the others, even Shadow. But Unleashed's Werehog crap RUINED it. That's all I have to say.

The absolute worst game of the sixth gaming generation (wii ps3 360) has to be *drumrole* NinjaBreadMan. Nintendo Power issued a challange to play NBM and like it. They later stated that it was impossible. IGN gave it a whopping 1.5 I was gonna say sonic next gen, but atleast that has good music

Jedizora

:right:
The story of Black Ops was far more intricate and superior compared to the story of any Call of Duty game to date. The story of every other game was either based on a real war or completely made up and just consisted of tracking people down and killing them. Black Ops had an actual story to it, and it was a good one at that.

As for the worst game of this generation, I have to agree with Master Kokiri 9. Sonic Unleashed was a huge disappointment. Almost every Sonic game after the classics was horrible or not as appealing as them. They took Sonic and made it some bad creation with everything that they've done to it. Sonic was a great game the way it was at the beginning, and should have stayed that way. It just isn't the same nor as appealing as it once was. The disappointment is the main factor in my dislike for it.

I agree. Black ops has the best story line of any CoD, even if it is the easiest I played.

My worst Could be several of things, such as mario galaxy 1 and 2. However, the worst is call of duty molbilized. You could bearly control and the graphics were horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom