• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Worst Films?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
What films seem good by the trailer but disappointed you when you actually saw it? Mine is Suicide Squad, there is literally no story plot and just bad in general, the only good thing about it is the costumes. :l

After Earth was really bad. the trailer made it seem really good but the actual movie was really crap.
however, the worst movie of all time is called The Room. it is by far the worst movie anyone will see but it's one of those movies where it is so bad it can be funny

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Most of the recent super hero movies. Maybe I'm just not into the fandom enough to appreciate them but, IMO they've devolved into cliche action movies.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I gotta say underdogs, it's a movie about football table that comes to life. A novel idea, but it is soooo bad that I couldn't finish it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Fantastic Four- The reboot. I had heard it was bad but because of my enjoyment of the franchise I decided to watch it at the cinema anyway. I just felt like walking out. It wasn't even **** in a laughable way it was just ****. There was no humour. I didnt care for the characters. The special effects were poor. Really poor. A tank that The Thing threw literally exploded and disappeared, no shrapnel, no wreckage afterwards, it just vanished out of existence. This film made the thought of lobotomizing myself with a breadbin an attractive idea whilst watching it. Luckily I didn't have one to hand.

Jupiter Asscending was pretty bad

Trailer seemed ok, but the movie good terrible reviews so I didnt even bother to watch it.

Most of the recent super hero movies. Maybe I'm just not into the fandom enough to appreciate them but, IMO they've devolved into cliche action movies.
some super hero movies are not so good but again if you do not like the genre then you will very rarely like the superhero movies

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm not really into it either and I tried. It's just not my thing.

Geesh you better ask me what movie I found really good because a lot of movies disappointed me.

I'm not really into it either and I tried. It's just not my thing.

Geesh you better ask me what movie I found really good because a lot of movies disappointed me.
I know that feeling. it is currently very rare for me to see a movie that I would think I really enjoyed and it was really good/interesting.

Misty

Ronin
The Elizabeth Movies, 500 Days of Summer, Juno, after that, I gotta dig into long term memory for things that disappointed me.

Independance day II is an example. I knew it wouldn't be as good as the first one but still...but all the great scenes were all in the trailer.
I knew that movie wouldnt be good to begin with. i did watch it and it was very mediocre. thats why I have trust issues with movies and their trailers, they only show the best parts of the movie in the trailer and the rest is just crap

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I knew that movie wouldnt be good to begin with. i did watch it and it was very mediocre. thats why I have trust issues with movies and their trailers, they only show the best parts of the movie in the trailer and the rest is just crap
Yes that is so true! This is why I often wait till the first reviews are in and even then I still wait. Most movies have been crap. I watched some movies on netflix which were supposed to be "good". I turned it off not even after 5 minutes watching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom