• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Worst Enemy Ever.

CUCCOS!! I CAN'T KILL THEM!!

Aside from that, i say wallmasters, because they throw you back o the beginning of the level.
And like like are annoying too, they eat your equipement, but redeads are no match in my opinion, i mean, you see them coming and they are slow, its just the fact that they are screaming that make them annoying.

CrazyforCuckoos

Purveyor of Cuckoos
CUCCOS!! I CAN'T KILL THEM!!

Aside from that, i say wallmasters, because they throw you back o the beginning of the level.
And like like are annoying too, they eat your equipement, but redeads are no match in my opinion, i mean, you see them coming and they are slow, its just the fact that they are screaming that make them annoying.
I resent that :), but agree with the wallmasters :D

ALL HAIL THE CUCCO :cucco:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I really didn't care for Peahats in Ocarina of Time. They're very difficult to kill at the time you encounter them, and they can spawn smaller Peahats that can chase you for an unreasonable amount of time. There's nothing at all to indicate that you're supposed to leave them alone rather than killing them, or that you don't get anything for destroying all of them.

When I was younger, I went around Hyrule Field trying to destroy all the Peahats to see if I would get something for it. I died a few times, but eventually I managed to do it. I was so upset when nothing happened. :(

Big Skulltulas. They're just so STUPID for turning around and showing their weak spot, it's not even funny.
They should've come down and attack you like in TP and SS.

Invisible skulltulas. I know they have sound cues to indicate their presence, but they give me more trouble than any other enemy in the game.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Simple: the Iron Knuckle in the Adventure of Link. The fact that we had to face not one, but two of these pains right before the first boss fight of the game annoyed me so much I put the game away for several months. I hate them because they discouraged me from going on in a Zelda title, but I really wanted to beat these irksome foes, so I read up on AoL as much as I could till I practically had all the game stuck in my head, and used the elevator trick on the first, which cut down an enormous amount of damage. Attaining knowledge before you delve into a challenging game really helps, but it also ruins the immersive feel for you, so I wouldn't suggest that to anyone.

NekoFangirl28

Cute, quiet and alert!
I hate the Stalfos in Master Quest!! I had to re-do the part in Water Temple with three of them about 6 times! >.<
Wallmasters are a definate close second because of the whole going through the dungeon again thing...

B

Bazzanator

the most annoying enemy ever are the Leever they are always poping out of nowhere in the desert and they follow you around the place :mad:

D

Drackouth

I dont get why your piling on wall masters and like-likes, the wall masters are very easy to avoid and the like-likes are easy as long as you dont touch them. The real menaces are the fake eye switches. true, you only see it once but even if you see it coming its quite difficult to killThumb_EyeSwitch.png

Mikepoke101

Just Chilling.
I would say Leevers are the worst enemies ever, they are fast and there are an endless amount of them, plus the developers hated them so much they made there targeting system ring be green instead of yellow. Talk about hating an enemy that you put into the game. :P

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I have a few enemies that I hate and oddly enough their not really large enemies but more small enemies that get on your nerves 24/7. One, The Keese (Fire and Ice). I can't even say how many times I've been burnt or frozen by them and they always come out of nowhere and every time they do they tick me off. A similar example would be the Guay. Basically a desert knock-off of the Keese. I'm always getting hit by those guys in the desert colossus. Speaking of the desert another one would be the Leevers. Thank god for Nayrus love because thats the only way to get away from them unless you wanna pile up the spin attacks on them.

The only big enemy I really hate is the Stalfos and thats in the MQ. They're easy to take down in the regular quest but I died about 11 times from them in the MQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom